Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Angie's List since August 2010

Additional phone - (888) 251-4460. Cost is determined by the job. ...

2000 AUTO

CATEGORY car sales

08/05/2015

CATEGORY auto repair

09/24/2013

Taillight problem that I could not repair.  Found stripped grounded wire and replaced it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired electrical problem

CATEGORY auto repair

09/23/2013

Dealership tends to give me a little hard time when I call to have the tires ordered but they come around once I get a manager. They always do the price match from Sam's Club so I get a better price than they offer. Service was completed quickly and accurately. Next I will be looking to put tires on the family's classic Studebaker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a flat tire using my tire warranty and replaced another tire that was old.

CATEGORY

09/09/2013

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Oil, filter and lube change, wheel balance, tire rotation & sale, brake & air filter inspection, alignment check & cooling system repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available