FLOORS DIRECT

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2007

Floors Direct is one of Florida's top flooring retailers. We offer wood, laminate, carpet, tile and area rugs. We are a large stocking dealer and we also import these products and sell them directly to the end user saving them lots of money. Installation is also offered at a direct price so be sure to come and see us before making any purchase. Mention Angie's List for a 10% discount on your next purchase....

VICTOR DEMICK TILE INC

I am A 2nd generation tile contractor with 45+ yrs in the tile & marble industry. I take great pride in my work and will do everything I can to make my customers happy with the finished job. There is no fee for estimates. We alway offer our customers A full contractors discount, with free delivery within our work area.I don't have A showroom ,I will refer you to one of my suppliers in the area. By keeping down my overhead I pass on that savings to my customers. .We remove old tile and any demolition that is required to complete the remodel of your home. I look forward to helping you complete your remodeling projects. I am A Honorably Discharged veteran. I served 16 months in Viet Nam as A flight engeneer on A Skycrane helicopter. I take pride in my service to our country. I also give discounts to Seniors, First Responders and Active Military. One of my passions is flying for pleasure. I have A pilots licence since 1971 Best Regards Vic Demick

Award 2019

05/16/2020

It was great working with Joan Abbott initially to pick out the flooring that we wanted. They have a lot of choices in their showroom. When the time came for installation, Alex did a great job and we receive quite a few compliments on our floors. We would definitely go back to Floors Direct with any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain tile throughout home

CATEGORY ceramic tile

05/21/2017

Excellent. Our interactions with the sales staff, installation and follow-up were all very positive experiences. In all cases we found employees to be knowledgeable, professional, courteous and helpful. Also. we had an occasion to deal with the owner, Kent. It was evident to us that he placed our satisfaction with the services and product at his highest priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of: wood; tile; carpeting for all the flooring in our home.

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair

04/10/2016

Fantastic! Our salesman was Stan, and from the moment we walked in the front doors he was nothing but helpful. He wasn't an annoying salesperson, rather was helpful and informative and gave us our space to shop and talk over our options. We told him our budget and he did an excellent job keeping us within those parameters and explaining the pros and cons out of selections. I loved that we could ta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold engineered hardwood and completed install.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

09/25/2015

Very good.  This was the third job these folks did for us.  Their installers, Howard Evarts, are very good.  They did all three rooms for us including two with wood/laminate flooring and this one with a glue down low pile carpet.  We have one more room and will use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet in porch/screen room

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, hardwood floor repair

02/25/2015

We had previously installed wood flooring in our family room about 2 years ago.  We purchased the flooring from Floors Direct and we decided we liked the flooring so much, we wanted to install it in other rooms in our house.  We went back to Floors Direct to see if we could get the same flooring as we originally purchased 2 years ago and were told it was available in the same color, but in a sligh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnished all materials to install approximately 750 sf of engineered wood floor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair

SALE & INSTALLATION OF CARPETS, CERAMIC TILES, AREA RUGS, LAMINATE FLOORS, TILE, UNDERLAYMENT, VINYL, & WOOD FLOORING. BEST BOTTOM LINE PRICE GUARANTEED!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available