ISLANDER POOL & PATIO INC

A 8 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2010

559 BALD EAGLE DR

Marco Island, FL 34145

Islander Pool & Patio Inc. is a family owned and operated business serving Naples and Marco Island since 1990. We strive to offer the most comprehensive and best overall quality service in the area....

pool and spa cleaning (8)

08/14/2017

Everything went great. I had all of my equipment replaced. I bought a heater, salt system and automation system. Marcos installed everything and showed me how to work my pool from my iPhone. Very professional company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to upgrade my pool equipment after I purchased a home. They exceeded my expectations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/10/2017

We purchased a pool heater and Islander Pool and Patio was able to install it the next day for our family coming into town. They were very professional and knowledgable. I would recommend them and their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a Hayward pool heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

07/25/2017

Everything went well and they were able to perform a leak detection and install the heater the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used Islander Pool and Patio for their leak detection service and to install a new heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

06/04/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2015

03/10/2015

Well no issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new pool heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2013

06/25/2014

Inspected the problem and told me exactly what I needed, no upselling. Very capable and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a pump in the pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2014

01/26/2012

I stopped in to the Islander Pool Company showroom and arranged for an estimate which required a visit from one of their professionals. A gentleman (Keith) came to the house at the time promised, and provided both advice and an estimate. He was both professional and informative. I suggested we move forward and established a date to start the work and arranged to have the work completed in our abse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a wireless controller and an air blower for our pool / spa. This included reworking the plumbing to include a couple of specialty valves.

COST $2,970.64

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2012

05/12/2011

He is very good. If anything breaks, I can call him any time 24/7, and he will send someone to fix it. I broke the pump once, and he dealt with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He adds chlorine and cleans the pool. He adds chemicals as required and checks water levels.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2011

Weekly Pool Maintenance, Equipment Repairs, Leak Detection, Pool Heaters, Automated Systems, Salt Systems, and Patio Furniture and Decor

Pool Construction