Island Garage Door

Award 2019

8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

217 N Collier Blvd Ste 101

Marco Island, FL 34145

We have been servicing the greater Southwest Florida area since 2014. Island Garage Door Service provides prompt, professional service at an affordable prices for ALL of your garage door needs. We are a mobile service so we are always available. Our expert technicians reach you quickly (usually within the hour) and at no additional cost to you. We proudly serve ALL of Collier and Lee County in Florida....

garage door repair and installation (235)home automation (4)

01/19/2020

Excellent, GOOD company, and Javier (Tech) did a outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

11/13/2019

John with Island Garage Door’s came out and provided an estimate for a replacement garage door. He called a couple days later with a new sales pitch indicating that the one I ordered wasn’t available and there would be a long wait. He said he could get a different one but it would be a little bit more expensive. Four weeks later when his team arrived, the two guys that worked on the door weren’t v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door and lift motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

04/27/2019

Professional, knowledgeable willing to answer questions and explained what work was being done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General electric garage door opener system serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

01/25/2019

Work was performed promptly and efficiently with no problems. We appreciate their good service and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of garage door opening system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

11/21/2018

Outstanding - Friendly and effective repair and consultation from this Garage Door Company I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

10/31/2018

Very well. This was my second time using the service. They came out on the same day called. Had to replace the belt and springs. We also requested a new remote keypad. The tech didn't charge the service call and gave us the Angie's member discount. He even replaced the light bulb in the motor. Very happy with the work and professional attitude of the tech. Would definitely use again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair. It wouldn't open.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

10/02/2018

Nice guy, knowledgeable, solid work. Prices high, some suggestion to add on costs for service that didn't seem need doing. Compared to Florida garage door work we had done -- definitely expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door - various - eye - remotes - key pad

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

06/23/2018

The service man was late. My garage door was coming off track so I wanted to get it checked. He told me I needed 12 longer rollers which I could purchase from him for $200 plus labor plus the service call. I explained I already paid for the service call for the tune up. So he adjusted the estimate to the rollers and labor for that ( over $200). I declined. He said he had it tuned up though and I s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Tune Up

05/30/2018

It went fine. Eric (sp?) actually showed up a little early, which was fine with us. He explained everything he was going to do. He was truly professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Impact Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

04/06/2018

No one ever came. Nothing was ever done - not even a phone call. I paid for this and never got anything, So don't ever expect me to use your worthless service or ever call Angies list again. I got absolutely nothing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door maintenance and inspection

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage Door Service - Raised Panel, Recessed Panel, Carriage House Stamped, Carriage House Overlay, & Flush Panel