Carmichael Grafix, LLC

A 53 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2012

PO Box 1052

Mango, FL 33550

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl....

graphic design (53)invitation design (5)printing (3)web design and development (1)

10/16/2018

Georgia Carmichael is now our go-to designer for the marketing design work that our real estate team needs. We've contracted her for three projects thus far, and we've been super pleased with her work. Her turnaround times are quick, and the rates she charges are very reasonable. She's easy to communicate with too, whether it's via email or a phone call. When we know exactly what we want, Georgia ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Design Work - Postcards, Invitations, & Reminder Emails

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

Thank you for the great review! I work hard to provide a final product that you can be proud of and want to show off.

11/07/2017

I was incredibly happy with every aspect of doing business with Carmichael Grafix. The communication was incredible from start to finish. High quality, talented artwork completed in a timely manner & at a reasonable price. I definitely plan on returning to Georgia at Carmichael Grafix for promotional items for my business - her selection is awesome! Truly a one stop shopping for all of your graphi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Logo Design, Business Card Design, Business Card Production

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I enjoyed working with you. I am looking forward to working on additional projects with you.

04/26/2017

Wonderful! Will ALWAYS use Carmichael Graphics for all my printing & design needs! Georgia is wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Georgia prepared Logo for a new client, this is second time i've used Carmichael and will continue to use for all my printing & graphic design needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

[Member Name Removed], I enjoyed working with you on your logos. I try hard to provide a design that we both can be proud of. I appreciate your review.

03/22/2017

I love working with Georgia. She truly gets what we are trying to communicate, has great ideas, and is very quick to respond. Georgia makes you feel as if she's only focused on your project. So glad to have found her!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Georgia has worked on several projects for us. She has designed a "we've moved" card when we relocated our office, our annual holiday cards (2 years), a charitable event invitation, a newsletter template, and even a label for a custom-blended bottle of wine.

CATEGORY invitations,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I always try to provide timely service and a quality product. I truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

02/28/2017

The creativity she put into my PowerPoint presentation helped me communicate my ideas to the audience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update PowerPoint presentation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. I truly appreciate it. I try to create projects the client and I can both be proud of and want to show off. I am glad you are pleased with your PowerPoint presentation.

11/18/2016

Georgia was wonderful! There was a special offer going and she honored it. She was very professional and did a marvelous job on the logo and on the business card design. She actually gave me more designs to choose from than promised! I definitely recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a logo for my business and new business cards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

Photo for Carmichael Grafix, LLC - PO Box 1052, Mango, FL - 34002787

10/15/2016

Georgia Carmichael's work is excellent. Her designs have been wonderful and Georgia is extremely professional in the way she integrated our input/suggestions into design options. She showed an outstanding ability to process a design-request into an elegant and refined illustration that we could use for branded team clothing, social media graphics, printed materials (brochures and annual reports) a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work performed included design/production of a company annual report, brochures, business cards, logo enhancements, signs for conferences/trade-shows, graphics for social media/web sites/powerpoint presentations, and branded merchandise designs.

CATEGORY invitations,copies,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

[Member Name Removed], I greatly appreciate the review. I also appreciate the hard work that you and your organization perform. I love what I do and I am looking forward to working on additional projects with you.

10/12/2016

Not only was the finished product better than we had ever imagined, the turn around time was astounding. Georgia WILL make you look good. In fact, we're working with her again on designing and printing coffee sleeves for marketing purposes. Georgia is a responsive professional graphic artist who's talents you should consider taking advantage of for your design and printing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We found Carmichael Grafix right here on Angie's List. The project she did for us was a two sided postcard for recruiting purposes. We sent her our images and she turned them into something we hadn't ever imagined.

CATEGORY copies,graphic designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

Thank you so much for the great review. It is a pleasure working with you. I am looking forward to working with you on other projects.

12/15/2015

I found this company on Angie's List and while the reviews were all positive, I still wondered what kind of service I would receive.  Georgia Carmichael was terrific.  She was very prompt in responding, did an outstanding job updating our company logo, and was such a pleasure to work with.  I highly recommend Georgia and her services and look forward to continuing a business relationship with her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated company logo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2015

11/20/2015

Georgia is such a pleasure to work with.  She was very timely (same day) and did exactly what I looking for.  I will be using her and recommending her in the future.  In this day and age, it's nice to know that people still take pride in their work and can give great customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up company logos and transferred them to high resolution.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2015

Creating Corporate Identity, Graphic Designs For All Print Marketing Materials, Direct Mail, & Promotional Products, Mailing Services, Social Media Images. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

ask for details