Maitland Auto Upholstery

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

123 Atlantic Dr Suite 121

Maitland, FL 32751

We are a family owned and operated business that has been in service for over 14 years. We pride ourselves on our excellent craftsmanship and our superior customer service. We strive to go above and beyond for our patrons and are rewarded with highly satisfied customers that give us great reviews, referrals and repeat business for all of their upholstery needs. We accept insurance claims, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and personal or business checks. Check out our website www.maitlandautoupholstery.com for special promotions....

Upholstering - Boat & Auto (38)Convertible Top Repair (6)Restorations - Classic Cars (3)Upholstering (3)Leather & Vinyl Repair (3)Upholstery/Carpet - Classic Cars (2)Convertible Top Repair - Classic Cars (2)Auto Service (2)Car Customization (2)Upholstery/Carpet - Auto (1)Accessories - Auto (1)

02/05/2020

Great! The work was done timely and my seat looks brand new. The price was fair and everyone was very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed top and bottom leather seat covers

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

05/02/2019

Price was the better quotation we found; service was excellent; the car was ready earlier than promised and work performed was better than expected. Have already recommended Maitland Auto Upholstery to several family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car headliner and rear speakers deck re-upholstered

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

02/10/2019

Excellent service. Don & his team of experts took care of gluing the upholstery of my 2009 Mustang doors. They were very prompt and professional. Looks great. I will definitely have additional upholstery work done here. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the upholstery of the door panels of my 2009 Mustang glued.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Photo for Maitland Auto Upholstery - 123 Atlantic Dr, Maitland, FL - 37705800

02/08/2019

I have relied on Don and his crew to repair rips and stitching on my Jeep soft top, and they are THE BEST. Service is fast (he literally repaired the latest rip on the spot while I waited for 5 minutes) and the prices are more than fair. I had a friend take a motorcycle seat to them and it came out beautifully; they took their time with her, showing her numerous leathers and vinyls in different co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convertible top repair (Jeep)

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

06/27/2018

Don was easy to reach and available to meet when I needed to. I did not cost shop, so maybe there would hav been a cheaper place, but for me it was more about the quality of the work, quickly getting our cars back to us, and no hidden costs. I've had many comments on how the Prius looks new. It is 5 years old. The interior was cloth and starting to look worn before we got the leather conversion do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our Prius V done in leather. Also, separately we had re-covering of vinyl door panels and armrests including the center console armrest.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

05/03/2018

Ready before I even needed it, outstanding work & service!! Knowledgeable & friendly!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of torn leather driver seat, repair of rear door handle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

04/23/2018

I told Don what was going on with my top he told me what me thought problem was { 3 other places had no idea} he Orderd the part and had my top fixed the day the part come in. love the place Don was Great to talk with and I think he has a great team thank again for a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My soft top on my 2011 Camaro needed fixed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

03/16/2018

Everything was done right! Work was excellent, done in a very timely manner and exceeded our expectations. Don even gave us suggestions for our carpet (we are redoing the interior ourselves ) that worked for us and saved us $$$ Would definitely recommend checking them out for any auto upholstery work! I just wish I had thought to snap a “ before” picture so you could see the difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2001 Dodge Ram seats reupholstered

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

02/22/2018

The quality of work performed was excellent. Matched the existing interior of the vehicle perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leather seat cover replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

09/02/2017

They took the internet sourced components I brought with me, removed the parts that didn't work, added parts where needed, and made them work, in the time frame forecast (it wouldn't have surprised me if it had taken longer) and for the price agreed upon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fit poorly made internet sourced seat skins onto aging corvette seats

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

Photo for Maitland Auto Upholstery - 123 Atlantic Dr, Maitland, FL - 36164114

We offer a wide array of upholstery services such as convertible top repair and replacement with a vast of options from German Canvas to American Vinyl Tops. We offer an extensive line of leather, vinyl and cloth materials for original and custom interiors. We also do headliners, visor covers, and carpets. We offer leather restoration and dye jobs. We also do custom marine interiors and Jet Ski and Motorcycle seats.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal