Mad River Pool Construction

A39 REVIEWS

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since March 2006

1704 Shawnee Trail

Maitland, FL, 32751

Mad River Pool Construction is one of Central Florida's most experienced and professional contractors for In Ground Fiberglass Pool, Polymer/Concrete (vinyl-lined) pools and Concrete/Gunite Pool. Mad River Pools has an extensive background in the installation of in ground spas and swim spas, as well. Founded in 1990 in Northern New Jersey, Mad River Pool Construction moved it's swimming pool installation company to the Orlando, Central Florida in June 1998. Founder and president, Michael Ram��e, started his pool construction career in 1973. His many years of experience in all facets of the swimming pool industry have gained him extensive knowledge of all types of swimming pool and spa construction and renovation. Michael has consulted on 100���s of pool and spa projects across the United States and Europe (including 2 Extreme Home Makeover Television Shows)....

Pool and Spa Service (27)Pool Sales Construction and Installation (25)Decks and Porches (8)Home Security Systems (3)

10/04/2018

Wonderful experience with Mike and his entire team. They were like a well oiled machine and very efficient and professional. Mike went above and beyond afterwards with consulting us on other projects and we are forever grateful to him. Excellent business man, excellent crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In ground fiberglass pool removal, pool deck removal, screen enclosure removal, grading of yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

It was our pleasure helping you re shape your back yard. I was happy to help you with the other projects. Be well.

09/28/2018

Mike and team are true heroes! We began the process of building an in-ground pool in March, 2017. May, 2018 and our pool was a far cry from being completed. Our backyard looked like an abandoned lot, littered with garbage, overgrown weeds, etc. It was an eyesore that brought us a great deal of stress. The pool company we were working with; Florida Pools and More took a significant portion of our b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completion of in-ground pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

WOW! Thank You! I feel horribly when I see pool customers treated the way that you were treated. It casts a shadow over the entire industry. This was definitely an "all's well that ends well" story. I wish you many years of enjoyment. Mike

09/27/2018

Mike did an excellent job on our new pool. He was great at communicating with us from the start to finish of the project and was always prompt to reply to any questions that we had. His team was very professional and always cleaned the work site after finishing each day. Large construction projects can have a lot of unexpected hiccups, but Mike did a very good job of estimating the timeline of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool construction

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

Thank you for the kind words. I am going to check with the Angies List official scorer and see how 5 "A"'s equals an Overall "B" score LOL! It was our pleasure to build your Pool! Mike

01/30/2018

I contacted Mike, owner, and scheduled a meeting for the end of October. During the meeting I selected the pool and features I wanted. I was told I’d have a price quote and lot plot within a few days. I waited 2 weeks before I contacted Mike. He said he would send me the quote soon. Fast forward 3 months, I have not received a quote for the pool installation, nor have I received an email or phone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install inground fiberglass pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

[Member Name Removed], I owe you a huge apology for the way I handled this transaction. I must admit that I let your proposal slip through the cracks It has been extraordinarily busy and I lost track. I hope that you found someone who took care of you Again, apologies Mike

06/02/2017

Very Good! From permit application to final inspection this was a 6 week project. Everything was done as expected and I was kept informed of each step. Mike, Jeff and crew are friendly , knowledgeable, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a Viking fiberglass pool, poured concrete deck, and enclosed with screen.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2017

[Removed Member Name], It was a pleasure doing business with you. I hope Ken's recovery remains on a steady course. Be well

05/10/2017

He is a man that can be trusted and stands by his word. Great customer service and would highly recommend his company and services .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of our pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

Thanks We will take care of you! Appreciate your review

04/05/2017

Mad River Pool did an amazing job! Mike is very knowledgeable and helped pick the best pool for us! He and his crew were always professional and approachable with everything. Communication was stellar! We always knew when they would be here. Everyday the crew was here Mike was here for final checks. The Mad River Pool crew are experts in the Pool construction field! We wouldn't recommend anyone el...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a pool, patio and lanai put in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

Thank You! We are very proud about how your project turned out.

03/13/2017

Very well. We just didn't know we were responsible for repairing yard damage ourselves. Mike recommended a good company to help us out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new pool and screen enclosure.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

03/07/2017

It went very well. The team was great with cleaning up before they went home for the night. I had actually called OTHER people out for some quotes on getting the pool done and they all "dismissed" me (no calls back, excuses of they lost the quote, to:" I sent it, didn't you get it?") never to hear from them again. I believe it was because I wasn't looking to spend $60k in a pool renovation, they f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our outdated pool with built in planters on either side renovated. Mad River filled in the old planters with concrete to make for additional useable space ( areas for a hammock or table and chairs, etc.). Our old grass green pool tile was replaced with new "rock" looking tile, and our out dated PVC pipe water feature was replaced with a beautiful new rock waterfalls. Also updated to a salt system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2017

03/06/2017

The process went very well. Mike and his team were very professional and on time. They kept their work area as neat as possible. We love the finished product. I would definitely recommend Mad River Pools.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and his team Renovated our pool area. They added a spa with a waterfall into the pool and a stone raised area to our existing pool. The pool was resurfaced. Added a water feature. We had new pavers put around the pool area and we added an extra patio area outside of the pool area. We changed from Chlorine to Salt Water and added a heater for the whole pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2016