Roussos Air Conditioning

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since August 2010

Roussos Air Conditioning provides 24/7 service on all brands and models! Locally owned and operated, Roussos is a licensed and insured air conditioning and heating company specializing in residential & light commercial sales, service, maintenance and installations. Since 1983, our goal is to make life more comfortable, healthy and safe for homeowners and their families by providing efficient and quality comfort-related products supported with timely and professional service. Roussos is a dealer of American Standard, Comfortmaker, Daikin, Goodman and Mitsubishi HVAC systems and products. State of Florida Air Conditioning Contractor license #CAC1814320; 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012 Best of Bay (TOP 3 finalist out of 60+ A/C companies for 5 consecutive years) / Panama City News Herald; BBB Accredited Business and 2016 & 2013 BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics; 2016, 2015 & 2014 Reader's Choice Award / Panama City Living magazine; 2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award; NATE Quality Circle Contractor featuring NATE-certified technicians (North American Technician Excellence) - learn more @ www.hvacradvice.com; Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)...

01/20/2019

There has been no response to request

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct repair work

12/14/2017

The entire Russo's Team engaged immediately and worked with property manager to coordinate work, replace unit and get paid. They are my GO TO Heating and Air Conditioning Service provider in Panama City from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rental property needed quick response for out of service heater.

09/04/2017

Horrible customer service. Damage to my air handler. Would not repair. I paid for service call for maintenance to tell me what I already knew. Coils were damaged from improper cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horrible customer service.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you feel that you have been under served. If you review your records for this property, you'll find that since our first maintenance visit in June of 2015, we have been recommending that the coil be removed and cleaned to address the condition issues caused by accumulated dirt and contaminants on the evaporator coil. A successful cleaning cannot be achieved without...

07/12/2017

The customer service agent that answered my call was awesome! She sympathized with me and said she could get me on the schedule that day. The service technician was great! He called me to let me know when he was heading to my house (so I didn't have to miss work). He was waiting there when I got to the house. He was very nice and explained every test he performed. The problem ended up being a smal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My a/c was not cooling the house. I could hear it running, but just not cooling.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We strive to provide full customer service and realize that your time is as valuable as ours. You are very kind to relate your experience. I'm certainly glad that you received fantastic customer service. We'll let the technician know as well. Pat Boykin

06/14/2017

Both services went very well. Nice, knowledgeable technicians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC tune up and air duct/dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your feedback, complimentary remarks and rating grade! Your business is truly appreciated and we look forward to developing a long-lasting service relationship. If you're satisfied with our service, please tell a friend. If not, tell us!

Air conditioning and heating - residential & light commercial - sales, service, installation and maintenance; duct cleaning; air filtration & purification products; duct repair and/or replacement; Manual J heat load calculations and duct design

Refrigeration; geo-thermal systems; service on commercial HVAC systems over 15 tons

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available