WOOD TREE & LAWN SVC INC

Angie's List since July 2010

Panorama Tree Care

74  REVIEWS
Panorama Tree Care

Give the trees and shrubs around your home or business a seasonal sprucing up with top quality tree care services from Panorama Tree Care. We are one of Hillsborough County's most respected providers of complete tree care. We are the tree experts that do it all from storm, lightning, and wind damage, to tree trimming, pruning, and shaping. Even brush and tree stump removal. Whatever you need done, no matter how small or how large the job is, contact us today.

08/23/2018

Found Philip Wood cutting our neighbors trees in her backyard. We have three Sweetgums and four Oaks that needed trimming (hanging over the second floor of house). Awesome great service. It was the best experience compared to other we hired in the past. Will use Phil in the future. His employees friendly and when the jobs was completed I could not believe how clean the front and backyard was. All ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four Oak trees and three Sweet Gum trees trimmed.

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awesome punctuality great service! All over great experience

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Phil Wood on several occasions. He is prompt, professional and gets the job done right! I would not call anyone else if I needed any tree services performed. He's the best!

09/29/2014

The whole job was done very professionally. Philip Wood and his helpers. trimmed the oak tree extremely well. The pine trees were trimmed up high because lower limbs were dropping off onto a sidewalk. He did a very neat job and cleaned up very well. I have used him before and will use again if the need ever arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed a large oak tree, one palm tree and four large pine trees. Removed one large pine tree. Ground stump and removed all debris. Cleaned up very well all limbs and chips and hauled away.

05/17/2012

Very professional and neat. I had several trees with limbs overhanging driveway, sidewalk and pool cage. I have used him before and will use again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim several trees and haul away limbs and clean up debris.