Sliding Door Roller Replacement Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2008

WE ARE LICENSED GLASS AND GLAZING CONTRACTORS, CARRY LIABILITY INSURANCE AND WORKMAN'S COMP COVERAGE. HIRE A LICENSED CONTRACTOR TODAY! When our family founded Sliding Door Roller Replacement, Inc in 2006, we made a commitment to always treat our customers with respect by offering a high quality product and fair pricing. Over the years, we’ve achieved our good standing in the business community by creating a track record of treating our customers like family. While it is true that we are business owners, we are also regular people who, every so often, need a plumber, an electrician or other repair person to come to our home. We know what it is like to open your door to a stranger, and hope that they care about the quality of their work. Our reputation as a company you can trust comes from always remembering that every house call is more than just a “work order”, it is an invitation to visit your house. We assure you that when you invite us into your home, you will always be happy that you did. WE OFFER 10% OFF THE FIRST PANEL REPAIR FOR ANGIE'S LIST CUSTOMERS. Restrictions for discount: (limited to only one coupon per household/per service call)...

Florida Keys Locksmith

Family Owned and Operated Business for over 30 years. (24/7.) Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges Apply. Preferred communication is via phone. Additional Phone #'s- 727-781-6811, 727-734-3004, 727-376-0655 and 813-929-0500

Award 2019

05/22/2020

patio sliding glass door roller replacement and track cleaning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing! Very smooth and professional service. Big thank you to Tom and Aaron! They arrived at specified window of time, explained their process, and took pride in their work ensuring I was completely satisfied before leaving. My sliding door feels like new! Would definitely hire again and recommend to anyone.

CATEGORY windows,doors

05/10/2020

Excellent work, extremely professional, friendly, knowledgeable. We purchased a house and I thought I was going to have to replace the two sets of sliding doors but after finishing, my sliding doors are like brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding doors repair

CATEGORY locksmith,doors

01/16/2020

Amazing! Brian and Christian replaced the sliding door rollers. Prior to the repair, we had to push the sliding doors open using brute strength - afterwards we could slide them open with our pinkie fingers! They did a fantastic job, on time, very thorough, exceptional workers! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sliding door roller replacement

CATEGORY doors

Thank you so much for the review! Glad we were able to help you!

10/03/2019

I highly recommended Michelle and her amazing crew! Scheduling and quote was a breeze and they arrived promptly to access the work needed. They worked quickly and efficiently and saved me thousands by repairing a door that I was previously told could only be replaced( by a different company). They are excellent and I recommend them to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding door repair

CATEGORY screen repair,doors

07/30/2019

I had this company come out to fix my sliding doors and would HIGHLY recommend. They were extremely professional and knew exactly what they were doing. The work was done quickly and the prices were great too. They also scheduled me quickly and came right out. Awesome company and great guys! I will definitely be using them again and telling everyone to use them also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sliding door roller replacement, handles and locks, track, etc.

CATEGORY doors

Family Owned & Operated since 2006! Licensed Glass & Glazing Contractor with State of Florida. Roller Repair, Roller Replacement, Roller Upgrades & Installation. Roller Replacement. Window Repairs. Track Repairs, Window Repairs, Sliding Glass Door Adjustments. Double Bolt Security Locks. Roller & Track Upgrades. Standard Locks and Handle repair & replacement. Glass Replacement.