New Tampa Fence

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since October 2013

New Tampa Fence is a family owned business with over 18 years of fence fabrication and installation experience. Our company is proudly serving the Pasco County & surrounding cities with quality fence products & workmanship. We pride ourselves on honest cost estimates and affordable prices for our customers. With our fencing knowledge, New Tampa Fence can help you with all your fencing needs, big or small. Call to speak with an expert today!...

Fence Hut

44  REVIEWS
Fence Hut

Fence Hut specializes in fast, professional & affordable fence installation. As Central Florida’s #1 rated fence company, we offer unparalleled service, along with an array of modern fence styles including; vinyl, wood, aluminum, chain link, agricultural & more!

07/29/2018

Scott and his team installed a fence for me. They were really great to work with, honest and good communication. The price on the quote was completely accurate (did not change after installation). I would definitely work with them again and will recommend on the community pages that I participate in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new fence

Thank you for your review and your business. Scott Owner

05/16/2018

Great, looks wonderful, they understood and followed all my hoa rules and concerns. Showed up a couple mins early to install which was great, didn't have to wonder when they would be there. Very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fence for my backyard.

Thank you for your review and your business. Scott Owner

11/11/2017

When I called the office to follow up on the quote and to schedule the appt., they was a lot of confusion about how I received the it and who gave me the quote. I was told that it would be months before they could get to it as my job was small and they had bigger jobs. Went with another company that was very prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old fence and replace with vinyl fence.

CATEGORY fences

[Member Name Removed], I am very sorry about your experience with my company. We try our best to learn from our mistakes and appreciate your review. I hope this helps clear up the response you received from my Father Frank who answers the calls. We are a very small fence company at this time and yes we are busy. I only have one install crew that is working 6 days a week on full installs and I can ...

07/19/2017

I tried calling their phone listed on angies list and I heard some one on the other side say **** its an angie list call. Very unprofessional

CATEGORY fences

[Member Name Removed], I am not sure what happen or what you are referring too. We have no idea when a phone call comes in if its from an Angie's List member, referral or an internet lead. All calls ring the same and we treat all calls the same. Did you talk with my Father Frank who answers all the calls coming in? We would love to help you with your fencing needs. Can you give me your number so I...

07/19/2017

Scott is the owner with his father Frank at times providing quotes. They were responsive throughout the process, even when there was going to be slight delays. The tear down and installation took almost 4 days, however the finished product turned out great. There were some minor issues post install which Scott personally corrected. Very impressed and would absolutely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a wooden fence for a White Vinyl privacy fence

CATEGORY fences

Thank you for the review and your business. Scott

Vinyl, Aluminum, Chain Link, Wood Fence, Pressure Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check