Absolute Electric of Tampa Bay Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3959 Van Dyke Rd Ste 222

Lutz, FL 33558

At Absolute Electric our goal is to provide you with superb electrical workmanship backed by over 20 years experience! We are family owned, operated, licensed, bonded and insured. Go ahead and give us a call to discuss wiring your new home, rewiring, troubleshooting, electrical designing, lighting, and much more. We specialize in all aspects of home wiring, including recessed lights, under-cabinet lighting, up-lighting, etc… Our excellent reputation, reviews, and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Feel free to ask for our client reference list! Call us for a free estimate today!...

electrical (360)lighting (69)ceiling fan installation (47)water heater repair and installation (5)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)pool and spa cleaning (2)home theater and stereo installation (1)hvac repair (1)

05/26/2020

Project scheduled to start June 5, 2020. Completed June 5 2020 Neat and clean installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator transfer switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

04/30/2020

It went great. The switch couldn't be installed where I wanted it (apparently because it's a "half wall") but the lights look great and most importantly, they work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted two lights installed on either side of my garage and a switch to turn them on and off.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

01/18/2020

Very prompt figured out everything that need to be replaced and took care of it very quickly. Excellent service would absolutely reccomend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting and fixing my outdoor outlets were no longer working

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

06/26/2019

Bernard did a great job. Was punctual and very professional, cleaned up, did the job right, fast and for a good price. Very nice guy and will definitely hire again! Replaced a ceiling fan, diagnosed a problem with an outlet not working and fixed it, replaced four old outlets with new GFCI outlets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling fan replaced, four outlets replaced, diagnosed electric issue

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

05/14/2019

Bernard arrived on time , behaved in a professional manner , (without being overly formal either ) , performed excellent work, and just as important ; did the work neatly ! This was done for what my Dad and I feel was a very reasonable , and competitive price . I mention my Dad , because the work was done at his house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The house is under contract to sell ; and there were several electrical items noted in the inspection report , that needed attention. Several GFCI 's were needed in the kitchen, and garage areas . 1 dedicated outlet for a gas stove , and a dedicated line to a dishwasher.

05/03/2019

Another stellar job from Bernard. On time, done right, and for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet and fixture repair, mount ceiling fan.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2019

02/16/2019

Barnard has done many jobs for us in the past and we know he is great at listening and finding solutions. His top concern is always safety. We don't call anyone else for electrical work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior floodlights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2019

01/27/2019

I called, they responded, came the next day. It was a challenging task and it took about an hour. Apparently, whomever built my house used this box as a junction box for the entire room - there were a lot of wires in there that all had to be ripped out and a new box needed to be installed (box was physically broken). Punctual. Called with updates on arrival. Very polite and knew what he was doing....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 3-gang junction box

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

10/25/2018

Great they were very good and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fan in new screen patio and also outlets

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

09/28/2018

Bernard Planas was great. He knew exactly what to do and his price was extremely fair for all the work he did. He was on time and professional. He even did a little extra work for me as well. I could not have asked for more. The specific job was to install a generator lockout kit for my portable generator. I would highly recommend him to anyone and he has now become my go to guy for any electrical...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wiring installation for a portable generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

Wiring. Electrical. Remodeling. New construction. Upgrading. Ceiling fans. Heating & air conditioning. Lighting. Phone wiring. Water heaters & softeners.

Contact for details on specific jobs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express