Elite Cuts Landscaping

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16189 69th St N

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Giving 2 free lawn care services to all foster care families located within our lawn service area. Your local Palm Beach county leading landscape and lawn maintenance company. We service all of West Palm Beach and focus on western Palm Beach co. including Wellington, RPB, Lox and the Acreage. We provide a quality, no hassle product with competitive pricing. Numerous packages to accommodate any and all clientele. We include landscaping installation & removal, fertilization, property conservation if property is distressed, clearing and clean-up of properties of all sizes and of course mowing, edging, trimming and blowing off of sidewalks, We have monthly packages that include many things for free, i.e. tree removal, cleaning of palms, flower beds, etc....

Lawn and Yard Work (145)Landscaping (60)Tree Service (25)Mulch and Topsoil (19)Hauling (12)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (11)Leaf Removal (4)Pavers and Hardscaping (4)

01/03/2020

I was looking for a company to restore my mom’s yard as it has been killed by weeds. Angie’s list directed me to Elite Cuts. I talked to Rick, who was unable to help, but was nice enough to provide me with a business that could. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

08/19/2019

Elite Cuts has been exceptional with their service and professionalism. Their team is courteous, punctual and the workmanship is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Service - Lawn & Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

06/18/2019

I started out with a one time deal on Angie's List for a few hours for a certain price. I was so happy with them that I hired them to do my Trimming of Hedges, Mowing and Edging every week, that was 4 years ago and still happy with Rick and the guys. Rick responds very quickly to your text and if there is a problem will correct it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out and lay mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/10/2019

Outstanding. We used Elite Cuts a few years ago, but lost the name and contact information. I would not hire anyone else to do the work, and so spent six months looking for the company. It was more than worth the wait. Excellent service. I never felt he was trying to take advantage of is, that he is very ethical, and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new sod, completer garden replacement in several areas, tree removal, hedge trimming.

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, lawn service, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

06/10/2019

Our yard was nothing but black soil, no grass at all. We found Rich at Elite Cuts on this app, called him and he came right over. Rich had an action plan to fix our yard and get fixed. We started with adding new top soil, then mulch. The hard-work, dedication and honestly from Rich was outstanding. Our yard looks amazing, we are so happy with the work. Elite Cuts gets the job done, so glad we hire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed sod, mulch and yard up keep

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

03/19/2019

Rick and his team at Elite Cuts are fabulous. They were focused and fast when they laid new sod for my entire lawn. Additionally, Rick was extraordinarily patient when I had to keep delaying the work due to other renovations taking place at my house. I wholeheartedly recommend him and his company for any of your lawn care needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

03/18/2019

We were on a budget and finding flexible lawn care companies is nearly impossible. Rick came out and gave us an estimate and allowed us to customize it per our budget and our needs. The service is spectacular, the yard technicians are very friendly and thorough, and the service has been customized to exactly what we need, nothing more, nothing less. Highly recommend Elite Cuts. Extremely customer ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed basic lawn care with the occasional tree and bush trimming

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

02/28/2019

Great experience. Work was done professionally and I was kept in contact with any questions or concerns. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn maintenance, edging and trim work

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

05/10/2018

After a couple of false starts, where the owner, Rick, had gotten sick and could not make two of the appointments we made. He did call me and told me that he was sick, so we kept rescheduling. Third time was the charm, Rick and his crew showed up at the appointed time, and went right to work. He and his crew were very professional, and did a great job. I would definitely use Rick again and recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re sodding parts of my lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

05/02/2018

Wonderful job. I would not hesitate to hire them again and probably will this fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flower bed clean-up and tree trimming

CATEGORY hauling services, landscaper, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

Landscaping Installation & Removal, Property Conservation, Clearing & Cleanup, Mowing, Edging, Weed Trimming, Debris Blowing.

Not Applicable