ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing LLC

• Trade License Number
  • CAC1813760

755 W State Road 434 Ste. D

Longwood, FL 32750

9 Time Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company. We repair residential & commercial, service & maintain all makes and models of air conditioning, heating, and plumbing equipment & fixtures. We can upgrade, replace, or install new air conditioning & heating equipment as well as all your plumbing items too. Call 407-236-1260 24 hours a day and speak to a live customer service operator to be placed on our schedule for service. Contacts: Billy Gouty or Dan Zasowski....

hvac repair (410)plumbing (84)drain cleaning (17)electrical (14)water heater repair and installation (10)air duct cleaning (8)home energy audit (3)sewer cleaning (3)water softener installation and repair (2)well and water pump (1)

01/12/2021

The company was very fast to reply and plumber showed up 30 minutes later, however I was very disappointed to find out I paid almost double for a non-emergent job. Three other companies contacted me WHILE Service One was already doing the repair so it was too late to cancel. I recommend shopping around first since I feel I got ripped off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Leak Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

09/20/2020

The technicians came to my home mid morning and worked until 6pm. Service One sent 4 technicians since I was having 2 units installed. They went right to work and did not finish until the job was done. They were friendly and professional. The technicians even fixed some things that I had neglected along the way. The service manager Alfredo was very helpful from beginning to end. They sent QA perso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner installation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us to replace your two systems! We look forward to many years of taking care of your AC, Heating, and Plumbing needs!

09/18/2020

They did not have the parts to repair an American Standard Commode. In their defense, it is a new model. I called American Standard and they said many repair companies do not carry the necessary parts for this model. I ordered the parts for $49.00. Service One quoted me $327.00. I do not know if this is reasonable, but it seems high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comode leaking

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/03/2020

Very knowledgeable and professional throughout!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Thank you for the great review, and for allowing us to serve you! Please don't hesitate to call us directly for any future Plumbing, AC, and Heating needs!

09/03/2020

It was complicated because the toilet was not standard size. They got it done and kept in contact with me at every step. I have 2 rentals and I have always been completely satisfied with them. They come out in a timely manner, keep me informed and charge an affordable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

Dear Member, Thank you so much for allowing us to be your service provider and taking the time to give us a very nice review! We stand ready to serve all of your Plumbing, Air Conditioning, and Heating needs!

09/03/2020

The gentleman that came to my house was very nice, very professional, but I was charged $200.00 to replace the water hoses on my water heater with maybe $5.00 worth of PVC pipe......yes, they made a huge profit on this job. The next day I discovered a leak in a whole new location which didn't exist before he came. It's disappointing to say the least.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Photo for ServiceOne Air Conditioning & Plumbing LLC - 755 W State Road 434, Longwood, FL - 38854539

09/03/2020

The entire experience was great from calling and asking questions to scheduling and the actual work performed. All at a very fair price. I would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Line Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you for the great review... please don't hesitate to call us for any future plumbing, AC, and heating needs!
D

06/20/2020

Great but the guy never gave me the quote. He said he would email it to me the same day but that was two weeks ago

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A quote to have my house replumbed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

04/28/2020

Very well. On-time; knowledable; Price as quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C unit

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

03/19/2020

Good! If I have a problem I know who to call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower and toilet tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

Heating & Air Conditioning Repairs, Maintenance & Replacement. Air Quality & Cleaner Installation. Plumbing.

Septic Tank Work