Seminole Fence Systems Inc

A100 REVIEWS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since November 2010

731 North Hwy 1792 Ste 205

Longwood, FL 32750

Seminole Fence Systems is a family owned company operating in Longwood, Florida. We have 14 employees and do not use subcontractors. We have been in business over 16 years. We specialize in wood, aluminum, vinyl and chain link fencing. Give us a call today for a free estimate. We value family time and close our offices at 4PM. Please leave us a message and we will give you a call back the next business day and open at 7AM. ...

fence company (100)driveway gate installation (19)garage door repair and installation (1)

01/20/2020

Fence is beautiful and worth every cent. Quality work with quality products. Would definitely hire again for our next fence project. Staff was professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl privacy fence with drive gate

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

08/10/2019

PERFECT! It was done quickly and perfectly. The neighbors even said they had to brighten up their house because of our gorgeous new white vinyl fence. We were so happy with Seminole Fence Systems, we immediately hired them to do another portion of fence in the back yard between us and our neighbors house. RECOMMEND HIGHLY and will USE AGAIN!! THANKS EMILY, TERRY & LOU!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
White Vinyl fence with gate on side of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Thank you, we really appreciate your business and are glad that your'e happy with the fence! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Emily

10/22/2018

They came early, worked quickly and did the job they said they would

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sections of the fence needed replacements and gates needed repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

09/07/2018

Lou and his team promptly responded to my request for an estimate with drawings that were then approved by my HOA. The team arrived right on schedule and in less than a day, my new commercial grade aluminum fence and gate were up. The pricing by Seminole Fence was very favorable and if you need a fence repair, replacement or a new fence, these are the people to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrought iron fence and gate on front of home had to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

08/09/2018

The work went well. The workman arrived at the agreed upon time. They worked as team and finished the job quickly. I was satisfied with the work and plan to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing chain-linked fence in the front of the property and replacing the driveway gates.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

07/17/2018

Very professional. Fast and clean the crew was very polite and did an amazing job. This is the second time I've had them out. They replaced my front fence last year. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing replaced around entire yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

Thank you!

04/23/2018

Great job by a very professional team. There was a misunderstanding about removing old fence and hauling away debris. I had to pay an additional $250. because the owner said we had more old fence than was being replaced by new fence. Estimate stated removal and hauling away of existing fence not replaced fence. I feel they should have honored the price quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refence and old fence removed

04/13/2018

They set up a 3 hour window (11am - 2pm) to come out and give me an estimate. I took off work to meet them at the house as requested. They never showed up. I called them close to 2pm to check on their whereabouts, and the receptionist said she would check and call me back, and that he must be running behind. 20 minutes later, the guy who was supposed to come out called. He said he had already come...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was trying to get an estimate on a small section of fence with a gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

04/10/2018

I like when a company shows up on time and completes the job in a timely manner. Work quality was very good and guys installing fence very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

Thank you!

04/08/2018

The install went smoothly and the fence looks great! My only complaints are that we had a miscommunication about what type of fence was to be installed and the fence is not as square/straight as I would have expected (although it's not too bad). The miscommunication could have ended badly if I wasn't home when they came to start the install. This could have been easily avoided with a followup or m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PVC fence installed in backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018