Refresh Computers

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2012

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best business features....

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

02/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had acquired a virus on my computer. My Norton Security program checked it and said it was not a virus. Their technician did not solve the problem. So apparently they did not recognize the problem. Refresh Computers kept the computer a few days, saved everything on it, and got rid of the virus. Good Job.

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased refurbished computer, data transfer from old computer, assisted with software install and upgrade, reconfigured for email service

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my laptop to them to replace the fan. The guy at the front desk didn't like how long it took for my computer to boot up so ran diagnostics. He said it looked like the hard drive was going bad and not to spend any money getting it fixed. I appreciate honesty! He could have taken it in and replaced the fan.

07/14/2014

When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our cat snapped the screen part of my daughter's laptop too far open causing damage to the casing. No damage was done to the ability of the computer to function, but it could not open and close properly and the hinge and part of the casing was badly damaged.

03/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer would not start, couldn't wait for service call, brought computer in they immediately fixed while I waited.

Computer Sales & Repair.