Design Pro Screens

A21 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since October 2008

887 Waterway Pl

Longwood, FL 32750

Jeff Cheffer, a Certified Building Contractor, has over 20 years experience in the screen industry. We provide services throughout Central Florida. Customer Service is the foundation that our company was built on....

Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (18)Screen repair (7)Car Customization (1)

09/22/2018

I am always leery of taking the company with the lowest price but after getting the quote and spending time with Sean A Harley I'm glad I did. Sean and DPS stayed with me through each step of a 4 month fight with the HOA. Sean actually had contacts on the board which eventually reversed their decision against our patio. They did not try to raise the price or back out of the project which others wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen enclosure on existing patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

05/23/2017

Overall we are very pleased with the results. Donny Daugherty, our salesman and job manager, was very professional, responsive and easy to work with. He had ideas on how to deal with the grade of the backyard when others did not. We had to coordinate the delivery of a hot tub and associated electrical so the job was a little more than just a patio, but Donny was always flexible. The slightly lower...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of a new patio; concrete slab and screened enclosure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

02/11/2017

Donnie's quote was fair and complete. They estimated a completion date and beat it. The installation team was on-time, courteous and thorough. I would highly recommend DPS to anybody that needs pool enclosure work. I couldn't be happier with my new pool enclosure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a replacement pool enclosure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

02/08/2016

They did an excellent job putting in the patio with screen enclosure.  All workers showed up on time and were friendly and polite.  All aspects of the job were smooth, from initial contact and estimate from the owner, to completion date.  I recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in patio with screen enclosure at rear of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

C

08/19/2015

I paid ?Design Pro Screens, INC? $13,500 for my screen enclosure which included two planters and a small grassy area. Shortly after completion I noticed the planters were pooling with water from the rain. My plants and grass died as a result. I contacted the owner immediately (who I signed the contract with), Jeff Cheffer, explaining the problem.  After 2 months of interactions, with him offering ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a screen enclosure on the back of our house which included planters and a small grassy area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2015

We here at Design Pro Screens strive to give the customer everything we can as far as final product and service are concerned. This job went off without a hitch and the final product looked great. It wasn't until about a month and a half later that I got a call from the customer about the planter issue. Unfortunately she lives in a swampy area and soil conditions are not conducive to what she want...

03/18/2015

nothing to say,   they came and did what had to be done,  neat and curtious.  Will be using them again tthis spring for  more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced screens on pool cage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

04/02/2014

It went very well.  They were quick and came when they said they were coming.  The workers were very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Design Pro Screens to add a twelve by forty screen room with an insulated roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2013

01/07/2014

I do not remember their estimated cost of service but it was more than the estimate of the one that I went with. Everything was fine with them. I just went with the cheaper quote. My interaction with them has been fine. I do not really have any basis on their work so I do not know if I would use them in the future but I would use them if I need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from Design Pro Screens in the late spring or early summer for repairing a lot of the screens on my pool enclosure.

CATEGORY screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2013

12/10/2013

We lost our lost our pool enclosure due to a wind storm in August. We had at least 5 estimates and many ideas and opinions as to how and when to proceed because the enclosure had to be coordinated with the roof replacement also. Donny was very prompt with  returning phone calls and was available numerous times to talk in person. The installers were professional, arrived when they said they would a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a complete pool enclosure from the slab up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2013

11/17/2013

Screen Porch Addition. From estimation to completion the work was preformed in a timely and professional manner. It was a real pleasure to have them do this work for us and we recommend them to everyone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2013

Aluminum, Screen Enclosures, Swimming Pool Covers & Enclosures. Pool Enclosures * Screen Patios* Rescreens * Sunsetter Retractable Awnings * Florida Rooms* Gutter Clean Up

Check, Visa, MasterCard