A-1 Lightning Lock Service

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2008

Owner-operated. Cost is determined by the job....

09/18/2019

It was great. He knew what he was doing. I purchase the wrong lock. But he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair lock on door.

02/25/2018

Competent and professional service to rekey all locks from a new move; and Mr. King fixed the sticking front door as a bonus. It's important also to feel safe in dealing with a business who has your keys, and safe is the way Doug King made me feel rekeying my house for me. I also now have a locksmith who is available for emergency calls should anything happen. There was a senior discount to boot! ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rekey three locks

CATEGORY locksmith

It was a pleasure meeting you and I really enjoyed our conversation! Thank you very much for your valued business and especially for taking the time to fill out a report card for me! Thanks again! Doug

02/09/2018

Excellent. Very professional and responsive to my needs. I would look no further for a locksmith.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced lock on garage door and keyed to match other outside doors. Repaired two other locks.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you so much for your valued business and especially for taking the time to leave me a review! It was a pleasure being of assistance to you! Thanks again! Doug King

01/25/2018

The former owner kept showing up and we guessed he had spare keys so needed to get locks changed quickly. Lightning Lock came out within hours of us calling and took care of everything quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two cylinder combinations changed when we moved into our home.

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you very much for your valued business and especially for taking the time to post a review! It was a pleasure being of assistance!

07/13/2017

It went great they answered the phone and was at my house within two hours and completed the job, very professsional, quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out a dead bolt and door knob on a exterior door and rekeyed four locks

CATEGORY locksmith

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review of my service! Your business is greatly appreciated!

We do lock rekeys, repairs and new installations for both residential and commercial hardware! We also do lockouts within a limited range due to keeping response times to a minimal and to make sure you receive the utmost in customer service! If it is too far from our office then it is not possible for us to give you the response time you need in an emergency situation!

Ask for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Similar businesses in your area...