Clearview Window Cleaning & Screen Repair

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2011

We are a small family owned business and the owner is on site for all work done. We accomplish 100% satisfaction because we do not collect payment until the customer is completely satisfied....

Home Solutions Inc

With over 10 years of experience, I started building my business 2 years ago in 2018. I can handle all of your projects - big or small. My goal is to provide the highest quality of work to my customers in an efficient and affordable way.

Offers by Home Solutions Inc on Angie's List

08/29/2020

Great job, went above and beyond cleaning crud that has been on the window for 10 years from construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning inside and out and screens

CATEGORY window cleaning,dog fence

08/28/2020

Job performed well. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows (outside) cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning,dog fence

08/13/2018

All went well, did a good job, courteous and as per schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
screen repair

CATEGORY screen repair

05/21/2018

They were very cooperative and did a beautiful job; Almost looks new. We were very pleased both with the quality of their work and with their helpful attitude and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washed pool frame inside & out, Pressure Washed Lanai & Pool Deck, Cleaned gutters, Pressure washed driveway, sidewalk & Front porch.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure. Feel free to call again. 😁

08/20/2016

Aaron Dunham at Clearview Window Cleaning & Screen Repair has been cleaning our gutters every two months for 3 years (we have a lot of trees with falling pine needles) and also occasionally power washes lanai, and washes windows/screes, can repair screens and gutters. He does a great job and the workers who accompany him are professional and do a great job. Several neighbors have also started usin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters, power washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,screen repair,window cleaning,pressure washing

Residential & commercial window cleaning, screen repair & re-screens. Pressure washing - driveways, houses & roofs. Handyman. Painting

House cleaning: I do have a great company I can recommend!