Able 2 Air

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

Lehigh Acres is proud to install and service quality Ruud products with service you can depend on. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer service. Call Able 2 Air Conditioning Lehigh Acres to schedule a service appointment or no-obligation consultation to determine the perfect system for your home or business. We look forward to hearing from you and adding you to our long list of satisfied customers. Additional contact name - Lisa Gonzalez....

Certified Heating and Cooling Inc

Certified heating and cooling is southwest florida's premier provider of quality, cost-effective, high efficiency heating and cooling systems. Our mission is to provide our customers with a level of service that cannot be match by other air conditioning companies. Certified heating and cooling installs a wide variety of HVAC equipment. We offer our customers a selection from low-cost economical units up to high efficient top of the line models. So no matter what your needs certified can help. Don't hesitate to give us a call.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service all the way through the process from quote to completion. Complete installation of central heat and AC in house that had none previous. Staff was very professional and completely cleaned up after all work was complete.

03/24/2014

Excellent service! From the time that I called Able Air to the finished repair was 56 minutes.  The service man knew what the problem was  immediately. I would say this was the most exceptional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced capacitor on the compressor

05/10/2013

There was a little question in the beginning about the efficiency and capacity, but it turned out okay. I wasn’t there when they did the work, so a little better communication would have been nice. They were honest and a good value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in an air conditioner and fixed two others.

02/10/2013

They could not work on the unit since it needed an electrician before they could even work on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unfortunately I needed an electrician and an A/C company and Able Air does not have electricians.  They were very honest and told me that I needed an electrician before they could fix the AC.  I appreciated the feedback.  They could have just charged me for the service call to tell me that they could not fix it due to the need for an electrician but they did not do that.  I was amazed by their honesty.

02/06/2013

New a/c installed on time at agreed price..Very pleased with company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Duct cleaning, air conditioning installation & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard