UHAUL

Angie's List since June 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

All American Muscle Moving LLC

09/03/2013

Courteous Service, Great Prices, Clean Truck, Ready When I Arrived !!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rented A U-Haul Van For 1 Day To Assist With Our Move From A Villa To A New House In The Villages :-)

12/12/2012

Great experience. I compared prices and found them to be the best deal. The truck was clean when picked up at other location (this was a 1 way rental). As stated,the personnel at this location processed my return of the truck very quickly, which was just what I needed after moving. They were also conveniently located. I would definitely use this location if I need to rent a truck in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the drop off point of my uhaul truck rental, therefore, my interaction was minimal. In that brief time I found them very friendly & extremely fast and efficient in processing the return of my rental.

08/08/2012

They are convenient and they are just right down the road. They have variety sizes of vehicles so I don't have to get a large truck as I don't need it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used UHAUL to rent a truck when I have to put things in storage.

D

06/05/2012

We had called and asked if we could have the truck for another day, and they ok-ed it. They called us the next day saying they were going to report it stolen. I then had to borrow the truck yet an additional day. We were having trouble with storage. Then, they called us the next day again, saying they never received our message. I wasn't too happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We rented a U-haul truck and trailer to tow my vehicle.

Moving & storage.