Superior Fence & Rail of Lake County

A72 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2013

307 E North Blvd

Leesburg, FL 34748

**Angie's List Super Service Award Winner** At Superior Fence and Rail of Lake County, we have been serving the Central Florida since 2006. Our goal is to create a project that is right for you, and that you will happily refer Superior Fence and Rail to neighbors and co-workers. Whether its transforming your backyard into the new favorite room, or securing a commercial property, its your satisfaction that drives our business. We are continually striving to be more environmentally friendly. For every fence sold a tree is planted in a National Forest. We recycle as much scrap vinyl, wood, aluminum and steel as possible, and use technology to reduce our paper use. Superior Fence and Rail - Where Quality Matters!...

fence company (72)driveway gate installation (6)dog fencing (2)

02/07/2019

Very well. Competitive pricing and they reviewed all options available with my hoa restrictions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Split rail fence around backyard

CATEGORY fencing, dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] - so happy we could meet your fencing needs!

11/06/2018

SF&R was great. Debbie was our sales rep and she was wonderful to work with. The professionalism and communication was as you would expect from a company, and during a stressful time deciding who to trust to get the job done right, timely & with reasonable pricing. SF&R was a pleasure and the install team did well. Essentially 2 days total to remove and replace over 200' fence. My family is very p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Hurricane Damaged Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] - you were a pleasure to work for. Thank you for helping us fence more yards !

10/14/2018

They installed the fence very fast and went through all figures and any questions I may have had. The staff was very friendly and the fence workers great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Thank you for your review and for selecting Superior Fence to fence your yard - we're here if you need us!

10/04/2018

The whole process was quick and easy! Everybody was willing to go as fast as possible and answer any questions we had! Recommend to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

We're at your service and thank you for choosing us to fence more yards !

08/06/2018

Superior Fence came early out to install a new fence around my property. First he showed me the paperwork and then we walk around where the fence was going to be installed. The whole process went smoothly. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. My new fence was up and now I can relax and BBQ in my backyard. Thank You, Superior Fence company Edward

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing New Fence from one side of property to other and connecting to neighbors fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Hi Mr V - thanks for helping us "fence more yards!" It's great that you can sit back and relax, admiring your new fence while you enjoy that BBQ!

08/02/2018

Superior Fencing needed to installed a few sections of fencing and gates to complete the fencing of our yard off of the fencing our neighbors had already installed. From the first visit with Debbie ti the installation completed yesterday everything went smoothly and quickly. The installers were professional and kept me advised throughout the installation. I am so pleased with the outcome and so is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed Fencing around yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Photo for Superior Fence & Rail of Lake County - 307 E North Blvd, Leesburg, FL - 37288836

Thank you for your kind review - remember you have 3 years labor warranty and 25 years material warranty on your vinyl fence - we'll always be here if you need us !

05/22/2018

I am so glad we went with Superior Fence and Rail!!! Their bid was well below other companies we looked at...same materials, same quality work....best price in town!!!! Friendly and professional staff!!! I highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Vinyl Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. So happy to see you love your new fence!

03/12/2018

I just got a dog and needed a fence to prevent her from escaping. I received quotes from multiple local fencing companies and Superior Fence & Rail of Lake County stood out from the beginning. They responded very fast despite I changed my mind how I wanted it more than once. Not only the price was reasonable, they willingly gave me the discount with the coupon offered on Angie's list. The person w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain-Link Fence Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

Domo Aregato for the recommendation [Member Name Removed]. We love that you love your fence!

10/28/2017

From the very first contact until the job was finished, everything went well and was handled very professionally. The office staff was always very pleasant and honest. The crew that came out was wonderful. They made sure the job was done right. There was no mess left behind. I couldn't be more pleased with this company. After Hurricane Irma, many companies contributed to the problem of getting thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gates replaced and some post and panels repaired from damage done by storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2017

You can't go wrong with a lifetime warranty on our fences! Thanks for your kind review [Member Name Removed]

01/16/2017

They said they would start on Monday, but never showed up. When I called, they explained the young lady who came to sign the contracts should not have promised that start date as they did not even have the materials in warehouse yet. It took another 2 weeks before they started. They over-built the fence for my needs - I could now keep rhinos should I desire; however I must admit that the workmansh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my 3 board with horse wire fence removed and new installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2016

Fencing - PVC, Vinyl, Aluminum, Wood, Chain Link. Railing. Gates & Gate Operators.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available