PHILLIPS TOYOTA

Angie's List since September 2007

B Rated | 21 Reviews

NEW & USED AUTO SALES, SERVICE & ACCESSORIES...

2000 AUTO

68  REVIEWS
2000 AUTO

AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE & REPAIR PRE OWNED QUALITY VEHICLE FOR SALE

07/30/2017

Their punctuality is very good. I'm very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

CATEGORY car sales

05/04/2017

In the past, I haven't had my work done at a dealership, but this dealership is very good in terms of prices and they are very responsive in getting you in. If there are any issues, they provide a loaner car. I like working with this dealership, it's not more expensive than going somewhere else. I've been doing business with them since 2011.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, rotate tires and 21 point inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

07/12/2014

Jamie is a excellent sales man. This is our second Toyota from Jamie and he so pleasant and easy to work with. Toyota makes the best vehicles!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought 2011 Toyota Sienna

CATEGORY car sales

Thank you for the great review (Member name removed)! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

04/02/2014

They are excellent. The service was free. There was a deal for free oil change and my broken window was covered under warranty. I had nothing with it falling off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my car to Phillips Toyota for servicing and repair. Once for oil change and to fix a window that fell off my truck.

CATEGORY auto repair

Hi (Member name removed), Thank you for the excellent review!
D

01/28/2014

Now this has been put into debt collection. Not acceptable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turned in the 2009 Toyota Corrola at the end of term lease. The car was in excellent condition. A few months after the lease turn in. The Financial institution (World Omni Financial) informed us that from the dealership to the final destination (the car was on a transport truck), the windshiled shattered from the dealer lot - to the transport truck - to final destination. When the car was turned in, and in excellent condition, with no cracked or shattered windshield - this should not have been our responsibility. Instead, we were informed that this was our obligation (through the finanical institution - Omni-) until the car reached its final destination from the transport from the dealer where it was turned in. Not acceptable. This should either be resolved through the transport company or dealership. Not the customer who fulfilled the term of the obligation of the lease.

CATEGORY auto repair

NEW & USED AUTO SALES, SERVICE & ACCESSORIES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available