PHIL'S AUTO REPAIR & GLASS

A 7 Reviews

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since May 2010

111 NORTH BLVD E

Leesburg, FL 34748

Independent AutoBody Repair center, Serving Lake County Florida since 1972. We accept all insurance companies....

auto body repair (7)

03/19/2020

They did a great job, were very accommodating, punctual and professional. I would not hesitate using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My brother needed his bumper replaced on his Ram truck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thank You [Member Name Removed]!

11/22/2017

In October, 2017, my BMW 328i was struck by another vehicle at the La Plaza Grande South in The Villages, Florida. Being new to the area, I checked Angies list to find a reputable auto repair business and chose Phil's Auto Repair, in Leesburg, Florida. I'm glad I did. The employees at Phil's Auto Repair were great and they did an outstanding job of repairing my vehicle. I would highly recommend th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair left rear quarter panel and rear bumper on BMW 328i.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

05/15/2017

Great service. Repaired quickly, as we were going out of town in a week and a half. Worked hard to get original, not generic, parts. Even cleaned the car inside and out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a dented fender and wheel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Hope you guys had a safe trip north. It was a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you so much. Dawn

11/19/2014

Excellent service and quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Driver's door and left rear door. Car was T-boned on left side.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2014

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the back hatchback on our CRV. They were very courteous and professional. They gave us a fair quote and the work was excellent and done in a timely manner. I would recommend them highly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2014

03/01/2014

Car was done on time and when I picked it up, they had cleaned it inside and out.  They were very pleasant and explained everything that was done.  This was an insurance claim by another insurance company (I wasn't at fault).  They made sure that all repairs were made correctly and went back to the insurance company to settle up and get all the money they needed to do is right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front and rear end of RAV4.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2014

09/18/2013

My vehicle was accidently hit in a parking lot at work. It was small damage, but it required a new headlight, bumper and hood repair. This was an insurance claim so I did not have to pay for the body repair work.  I was very impressed with the work. They pursued the insurance company to pay for full Toyota parts and did an excellent job.  They even polished out my other headlight to try to make it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made repairs to side of front fender and front hood of car

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2013

Complete Autobody Repair. Auto Glass Repair and Replacement for all make and models. RV glass repair and replacement. Frame measuring and Repair.

ask for details