Deans Services

Angie's List since September 2007

Here at Deans, we understand the importance of having a beautiful green lawn -- and of keeping your home pest-free. That's why Deans for over 30 years, Deans has provided premium pest protection at an affordable price. Family-owned and operated, we're always sure to provide the quality of service we would want for our own family. Our services include: Termite protection (featuring our University-Certified Termite-Detection K9s) Lawn & Shrub Fertilization and Pest Control Home Pest Control Preconstruction Termite Protection Commercial Termite & Pest Control...

Oxendine Home Inspections

Home Inspection Wood Destroying Organisms Inspection 4-point Inspection Wind Mitigation Report

02/26/2018

They have done a good job so far. I am continuing to use them and my neighbors are using them too as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for the past 6 months to treat the outside of our house and shrubs from insects and pests.

07/12/2017

They come on a regular schedule and do a great job. I pay them every other month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deans takes care of fertilizing the lawn and shrubs as well as pest prevention.

03/24/2017

Deans killed my lawn. I replaced 75% of my lawn because they said it needed to be replaced to get rid of weeds. spent $1800 in the fall for new sod. Contacted them over last two months concerned that lawn was looking stressed. Technician said not to worry, that it will fine. I called yesterday to say it looks dead. That's what the supervision confirmed. I watered the lawn, they treated it and now ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Monthly maintenance of lawn with spraying.

11/23/2016

It has gone very well so far ( 6months) consistent and punctual

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All landscaping duties ( mowing, trimming, weeding, fertilizing, pest control)

07/07/2016

They're very easy to reach by phone. They're on time, they do the job quickly but efficiently. They also always have a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do our general pest control and lawn care.

CATEGORY pest control

Lawn fertilization, shrub care, termite protection, home pest control, termite pretreats