Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc.

A 95 Reviews

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1410 Emerson St

Leesburg, FL 34748

Covenant Roofing are the leaders in quality roofing! With 30 years of experience, Covenant Roofing and Construction strives for honesty, integrity and above all else, quality and customer satisfaction. We specialize in asphalt shingle, metal roofs and single ply roofing systems....

roofing (93)skylight installation (3)drywall repair (12)handyman (5)roof cleaning (3)gutter installation (3)

10/22/2020

Excellent! Super crew and always professional. I’m glad we choose to pay a bit more and get the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

D

10/10/2020

We have 2 leaks. They say it is not part of the warranty. We owe thousands of dollars for a roof that still leaks. Read all the fine print and then do not do it !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a new roof put on

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

We are sorry for the issues you’re having with your home. As our service and repair department has explained, the wall/overhang that is leaking was not included in our roofing system and was explicitly excluded in the contract. All warranties are in force regarding our roofing system as outlined in the contract.

10/09/2020

They aimed to please. The roof looks excellent and they passed with flying colors. They did all that was necessary to complete the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

09/29/2020

Excellent roofing company. Showed on time, used quality underlay and shingles, bonded, insured and work was done in a day & 1/2. When the inspector came he said they did a real nice job. They needed to take off my lightning protection and when they finished the cables were left on the ground. A call to the owner John resolved that by sending his area supervisor over in ten minutes. I recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and underlay

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Photo for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 38911942

09/23/2020

Our roof installation was a smooth process with Covenant! We do have a multilevel roof including multiple teirs, but that didn't faze them. We are so happy with all of the staff including the workers and management. They showed incredible work ethic and professionalism. We are very happy with the final outcome. Thank you Covenant!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

09/02/2020

I saw them on Angie’s List and called for an estimate. One was scheduled and the guy came out and went on the roof and then said he will go in his car and work up some numbers. He came back 25 minutes later and asked if we can go inside and go over everything. Asked if my wife can sit in and I said no because she is in her office working. AlsoShe doesn’t get involved in this because I take care of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

08/15/2020

It went good, the price went up a bit but that’s because of all the wood they had to replace. I’m glad they did, they don’t cut corners when it comes to quality that’s for sure. I feel like a have a very tough roof for the hurricanes or bad weather we have here in Florida.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Photo for Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc. - 1410 Emerson St, Leesburg, FL - 38800775

07/24/2020

Very well. The quality is outstanding. I never questioned there work ethics, or was I concerned if work was being completed. They were there early and worked until dusk. My job was extensive and it took extra time. There intensity was as strong the day they finished as it was on day one! You will not be disappointed. They will more than meet your expectations. If you have questions, they always an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Complete Roof Replacement

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/02/2020

The roof looks awesome! Josh was very helpful in our selection process. Jacob and his crew were thorough in their work snd cleanup!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof to metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/28/2020

Super service, honest team members, top notch work and clean up. Josh did a great job inspecting and quoting. He is thorough and honest, having inspected the roof a year ago after scammers tried to scare us into a roof. He showed us pictures and let us know we weren't quite ready. Fast forward to this year and a small leak. There was no question...Covenant all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020