Restoration Specialists

B8 REVIEWS

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since August 2010

36 W GULF TO LAKE HWY

Lecanto, FL, 34461

Fire, Water Damage, Floods, Wind, Hail, Vandalism, Tornadoes or Hurricanes....

Water and Smoke Damage (7)Flooring Sales and Installation (5)Interior Painting (3)Drywall (2)Carpet Sales and Installation (2)Mold Testing and Remediation (1)Roofing (1)Ceramic Tile (1)

12/31/2018

No one ever contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

We have checked all our offices' incoming telephone logs and have no record of a telephone call caoming in from [Member Name Removed] Our representative drove by the address listed on the review above, but there was a locked gate and no way for us to enter the property. Ms. [Member Name Removed] did not provide a telephone number in the review above, so we have no way to contact her. There are oth...

05/25/2018

Restoration Specialists in Gainesville responded quickly to our roof leak, even though it was small. They put equipment in place to dry out the ceiling, patched the hole, and replaced wet insulation. Their work was quick, professional, and cost effective. I can strongly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY drywall, roofing, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback!

04/08/2015

Their work was fine but the product we put down I'm not happy with. I don't if it's their fault or my fault for picking it, but they suggested. They gave me a group to pick from and I picked this one, and I'm not happy with it. So, I don't know whose fault that would be. They came in. They did the job. They did it a timely fashion. They were courteous and they were polite and friendly. I have no c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a flood and they came in and they cleaned up the water and they took up the flooring and they dried out all the areas that needed drying out. They advanced going in my house for two days. It's very noisy. Then, they cleaned up and put down a new floor.

CATEGORY flooring, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2012

We are happy that you are pleased with our workmanship.

03/18/2015

CATEGORY flooring

Thanks for the positive feedback.

10/27/2014

They worked efficiently, effectively and cleaned up after themselves. I would hire them in a heartbeat. We recently had another contractor that did not have the same qualities and wow, did we suffer for it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a flood and the entire baseboard and plasterboard by the floor was ruined. They had to take out the plasterboard to about 18 inches from the floor and replace it all. They had to repaint the entire house because of this. The vanity was ruined as were some of the kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, water damage restoration, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2012

Thanks for the positive feedback.

04/24/2014

It went very well. They came in, did the job, and did very well. The workers were very polite and on time. The work was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration Specialists came out to get the water out from the flood. They had to take up the tiles, replace them, and do some painting.

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring, water damage restoration, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2010

03/22/2014

They did a good job and there were no problems. The price was reasonable and the insurance paid for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration Specialists tore up all the carpeting and completely dried out the house. Any place they suspected mold could grow, they came in and filled all those areas with anti-fungal. They got all the moisture and flooding out.

CATEGORY carpet installation, water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2012

03/16/2012

I had a massive flood in my house and I called my insurance company. They asked me to call this company, so I did, and they were wonderful. They took care of everything and did a marvelous job. They were great. The insurance company dealt with the cost and they didn't charge me anything. I picked out a new floor and everything they were going to use. They kept everything within budget. I am very h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Restoration Specialists after a flood in my house. They cleaned up the water and dried my walls. They had to take out my floor and put in new floor; paint the walls and put in new wallboards.

CATEGORY flooring, water damage restoration, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2011