ANIMAL MEDICAL CENTER

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since March 2006

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Full service companion animal veterinary hospital. Financing available. Offering grooming, daycare, boarding....

Third Day Dog Training

Third day dog training is a local business in Palm Beach County, licensed in Florida. For over 35 plus years, we have been providing the finest quality trained dogs of ALL BREEDS, in South Florida. Our philosophy is to provide the best training and education at an affordable price. Our company originated from Canine Counselors, one of the Premier dog training company's in Florida. It has 2 employees and provides one on one training with you, (including family members), and your dog. Our Master Trainer received a Master Dog trainer certifcate after completing training over 8500 dogs and holds 3 dog training certificates avalible upon request. We are also a member of IACP, International Association Certified Professional Dog trainer's. We offer expert training with problematic dogs and utilize a "Working Pack" structure in training. We come to you. We also offer training from basic to advance obedience, invisible cage, off leash training, and home protection training. We also sell puppies when available and adult dogs .Import services is also available. Payment can be made by form of check, credit card or cash. Discounts available for multiple dogs. Guaranteed results after one lesson. We travel from Jupiter to Fort Lauderdale. Veteren owned and operated.

Award 2019

D

03/02/2014

After not being able to properly diagnose my dog (and charging us heftily)..twice. We decided not to go back, the Dog kennels for boarding are not climate controlled or if they were the AC was broken.  And worst of all they are infested with thick worms that come through the ceiling tiles. Go to the new VCA Promanade on University just south of Commercial.

CATEGORY veterinarian,kennels

D

11/29/2012

He was taken from me at the clinic and returned several hours later - no discussion with vet in the meantime.   Along with him came a bill for $500 that included a standard exam, a "senior wellness feline 9979" for my 3 year old cat, numerous injections for vitamins, antibiotics and fluids, numerous tests,  xrays and a consult fee and told they couldn't find anything wrong.  I have no idea if the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat felt like he had a fever so I took him for an exam.

07/09/2012

He is absolutely fantastic. My puppy is like an emotion support build when she is not well I am not well so he is right there. I call him, he calls me back. He is terrific. The girls over there are very kind. They work with me. He is very kind and very knowledgeable. He tries to make things as simple as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Animal Medical Center for veterinary care and injections.

09/02/2009

They are very expensive. Sometimes, I have to wait for a long time there because there a lot of walk-ins. I am a pediatrician, so I have a real bond with the veterinarian because he has got my same last name. His office is open on Saturdays and Sundays. They are very good. They are the best vets I have ever used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my 3 pets to Animal Medical Center. They are my veterinarians. They do grooming for one of my dogs. They did a checkup for my cat 1 week ago.

03/08/2006

THEY ARE A VERY NICE PLACE TO GO TO. THE STAFF WERE ALL CONCERNED FOR HIS WELL BEING. THEY TREATED HIM VERY WELL. THEY KEPT US VERY WELL INFORMED ON THE STATUS OF OUR CAT. THIS WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY KEPT MY CAT OVERNIGHT AND ALSO RAN SOME TESTS.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Small Animal Veterinary Care including vaccinations, surgery, dental, allergy, boarding, daycare, grooming, laser therapy, physical therapy, dermatology, digital x-rays, spay / neuter, and behavioral training.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available