WILLETT PUMPS & SPRINKLERS

• Trade License Locale
  • C-5917
  • Trade License Authority
  • SWFWMD/PCCLB

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

11518 110TH AVE N

Largo, FL 33778

Family owned & operated. For Service Please Call Kenneth Willett directly at 727-546-1193 and he will get back with you as soon as possible. Emails are not actively monitored due to being in field....

irrigation system (69)well and water pump (26)

09/17/2018

Fortunately, Willett Pumps replied to my email right away. They called and said they were a half an hour away. When they got here, they looked at what I wanted done, gave me what I thought was a fair price, and started the job then. They were professional, fair, and checked everything before they left. I will be using them in the future for all my sprinkler needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had three sprinklers that needed to be moved and several that had to be fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

10/04/2017

After repairs were performed the system began malfunctioning again. When I called the owner told me that they stand by their work for one year. However when they arrived he informed me that that wasn't true and that they would charge me money to fix it again. The owner was very rude, offensive, and unprofessional when I disputed the facts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair malfunctioning sprinkler irrigation system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

08/01/2017

It went very well. They finished in less time than I expected them to. They also raked the bed to put the mulch back and even replanted the plants they had to relocate. You couldn't tell some serious irrigation work had even been done. We've been using Willet's for over three years and we always know that we'll be getting outstanding service at a fair price. You can also count on Willet's to be th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our backyard landscaped and needed to add another station to our sprinkler system. In order to install the new sprinklers they had to run a pipe under our walk way, across the back yard and up into a raised flower bed. They had to lay pipe in the bed which required some digging and relocation of a couple of plants

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

D

06/12/2017

Contracted with Willett to replace my old irrigation pump which had lost pressure. They replaced the pump but system still didn't work. They told the well was fouled by oak tree roots. They came out two weeks later to dig a new well. Willett told me 3 times how busy they were. They dug the new well without knowing where the electrical lines were buried. The utility marker guys didn't come out unti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in new irrigation pump and new well.

CATEGORY irrigation systems,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

04/17/2017

They came to my home and looked at the problem and was fixed in 45 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed broken sprinkler pipe underneath driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

04/11/2017

Everything went uneventfully. On time and for the quoted price. Couldn't be happier. Would call them for any additional work, no doubt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After calling this company, they responded within a day or two. Looked at the job needed, priced it and gave us a date for the job. The owner and his assistant show up on the date set and on time. They completed the job within three hours. The price was more than fair and the job was exactly what I requested. They located the end of a sprinker zone pipe, jetted the pipe under a sidewalk and installed three more sprinker heads and moved one existing head to a different location?

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2017

02/21/2017

Excellent! We interviewed several different providers. Willett was the only one who offered to look at our existing pump and refurbish, rather than replace it. Entire crew came out and efficiently dug wells and installed sprinkler system. Working great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wells dug, new sprinkler system installed

CATEGORY irrigation systems,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

06/14/2016

I've used Willet Pumps and Sprinklers since we moved in tour house in the spring of 2014 .  Whenever they've done work for us they have always been punctual, professional and a pleasure to work.  The job in May was no exception.  They had to re-schedule because of mi-communication on our part but they worked us in the next day.  They completed the work on time, checked to make sure the entire sys...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
*Added two new stations to my system (including new pipes and heads) *Replaced some new sprinkler heads *Re-programmed the system to acomodate the new sprinklers

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2016

04/06/2016

They were nice gentlemen and were on time. The issue I have is when a company comes to your home to perform a service I feel that they should clean up after themselves. They left pieces of pipe and the cement rings that went around my sprinklers just laying around. I walked around to look after they had left and saw stuff on the ground. Also one of the men tracked dirt in my house and didn't even ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked sprinkler system, repaired 6 leaks, replaced 2 rotors, replaced 1 spray head and capped 2 others.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2016

03/14/2016

I have been taking care of my own system for the past 25 years, but there was a major leak that shut down an entire zone. When I dug it up, it seemed beyond my ability. I also had a sprinkler head blown out at the base of my vibernum hedge that I had let alone for quite some time. I knew it was going to be deep, a tangle of roots, and a very tough repair for me, so I blew it off for months. I sear...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired two leaks and checked the zones.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2016

INSTALLATION OF RESIDENTIAL IRRIGATION SYSTEMS (SPRINKLERS) INSTALLATION OF SHALLOW WELLS FOR IRRIGATION PURPOSES, PUMP REPAIRS, SYSTEM REPAIRS AND ADJUSTMENTS. COUNTY PERMITTING, AND RECLAIMED WATER HOOK-UPS AND INSPECTIONS.

RESALE OF PUMPS AND PARTS. COMMERCIAL IRRIGATION.