Weathermakers AC & Heating Inc

B86 REVIEWS

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since March 2011

6496 126th Ave N

Largo, FL 33773

2017 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!! 24 HOUR SERVICE!! Weathermakers Air Conditioning & Heating is family owned and operated. We are very proud to have the privilege to serve Pinellas, Pasco and Hillsborough counties for more than 30 years. Our Technicians are highly trained, Air Conditioning Service and Air Conditioning Repair Experts, with a continued education to remain fully qualified to work on a wide variety of heating and cooling units, air conditioners, heaters and evaporator coils, as well as electronic air cleaners and humidifiers. When it comes to maximizing your comfort and savings, turn to us to provide you with a complete solution specific to your needs. Weathermakers Air Conditioning and Heating remains committed to being the Best HVAC Company in the Tampa Bay Area!...

Heating and Air Conditioning (84)Air Duct Cleaning (9)Electrical (4)Insulation (4)Dryer Vent Cleaning (2)Lighting (1)

04/16/2019

Weathermakers put simply is fantastic! I purchased my house three years ago, and their sticker was on my unit, so I took a chance. Their service is prompt, thorough, and done right every time. I had to replace my central AC and not only were they very accommodating, their pricing is extremely competitive. They came in and did the end-to-end install in 6 hours. Their install technicians were very c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our central AC was on its last leg, and we had to replace. The old system was not installed to code.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Thank You so much for the nice review! Pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]!!

09/28/2018

Terrible experience a Guy Matt. Came out Said he was the owners best friend. And it would be ok. To pay him cash for the repairs seemed odd. And unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I first want to apologize... I have been going through the files, computer, GPS, and speaking with my technicians and no one claims to have been out to this address. I want to get to the bottom of this and find out whether someone is out there giving false information or a technician is doing unauthorized work. I would very much like a conversation with you to find out th...

05/22/2018

It went fine. Weathermakers installed my unit in 2015, and have gone above and beyond to make sure that it has functioned as expected. With service calls, they have always been punctual, thorough and pleasant to deal with. AC is very important here in FL, and I am extremely happy with Weathermakers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi annual service of AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

We take pride in going above and beyond whenever we have the opportunity to. Thank you so much for the great review!

12/28/2017

We have a 1950s house with a flat roof and only 8" to work in. Omar and Kyle were able to figure out how to replace a duct. The job was much more involved then originally perceived at time of quote but the company stuck by their original price. Truly professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

We do our best to stand behind everything we do and always find a way to get the job done!! Thank you so much for leaving a review!!

12/17/2017

The guys were terrific. They did an excellent job, and cleaned up after themselves. Very nice gentlemen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the inside and outside system replaced. We also had them install an allergy unit on the a/c and blow out every vent in the house

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

Thank You! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how well everything went!

10/31/2017

On time for tune up. Done quickly & efficiently. Very nice, professional & informative. All questions answered fully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventative maintenance call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

We try to be courteous of your time and explain things to where its easily understandable.. thank you for the review!

10/31/2017

Robert always does a thorough job and explains what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall maintenance on our 2 units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

Robert said thank you for the review!

10/29/2017

Prompt, polite and professional.  Explained everything in detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PM service and air handler repair - UV light bulb replacement.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

We do our best!! Thank You!!

10/27/2017

The wood platforms the AC units are mounted on had started to rot. Chris noted that collapse of the platform would be detriment to the units. He arranged for removal of the old platform and the establishment of a safer environment for both units. I'm so grateful for his assistance in getting the old (20year old) platform removed and replaced .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris Inspected my 2 home AC units for any maintenance problems which is a service Weathermakers offers. Weathermakers has a twice a year inspection plan that I have had for several years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

Your welcome! we try to do whats best and let you know if we see something wrong bring it to your attention...

09/27/2017

Long story: We originally called Weather Makers because we had a very specific problem with the smell of fiber glass and attic air coming through our vents. I have asthma that is triggered by certain things, as I have been tested with the IGE test and I am allergic to fiber glass, wood, smoke, etc. Due to the good reviews of Weather Makers, we called this company. We were seen by a wonderful man n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Short story: We are in shock and leaving a negative review from our home being filled with smoke, almost an electrical fire, my medical issues of asthma, emotional bullying and deflection tactics by the owner after not completing the original job we hired them for.

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

AC Service, Repair, & Replacement. Duct Sealing, Cleaning, or Replacement. Whole-House Filtration, UV Purification Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing, PayPal