Trying To Think Handyman Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

417 4th Ave SW

Largo, FL 33770

Trying To Think Handyman Services is located in Largo Florida. Handyman services areas include Pinellas County. To see a comprehensive list of services provided please visit my website: https://www.trying2think.com I am an owner operated small business. I personally come to your home and do the work. I have been fixing and repairing things for the past 35 years. I believe keeping your word and showing up is important. In addition to accepting payment by cash, check, and PayPal, I also accept payment by Zelle....

Handyman Services (36)Doors (6)Unfinished Carpentry (5)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Hauling (4)Plumbing (4)Drywall (3)Ceiling Fans (2)Electrical (2)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Gutter Cleaning (1)Windows (1)

12/10/2018

He was on time and ready to go to work. the repair went great. Very satisfied with the repair process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove patio door and repaired with door track repair kit and reinstall patio door.

CATEGORY doors

11/28/2018

The end result was the area looks better than before. Very satisfied with work and glad to find Charles' company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum panels removed to inspect for termites and replaced with new panels.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

11/15/2018

Very well. Was quite a more complicated task than originally thought and his price was extremely low for what he had to do. Even offered to haul to dump. Will definitely use him for anything around my place. Very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove cabinet and ancient stove.

CATEGORY handyman service, hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

10/27/2018

Charles was on time and very professional. He was diligent in following the needed procedures and in double checking his work. Felt he went the extra mile. Would contact him again if needed in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of in-home clean water system

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2018

10/21/2018

Charles did a beautiful job. He took the time to make sure everything was the way we wanted it, and went the extra mile to do it. The door looks brand new !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished the outside of a solid wood door.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking, doors

Thank You so much. It was a pleasure working for you.

10/12/2018

It was great! He was very friendly and punctual and we had no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He hung up 3 ceiling fans.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

10/10/2018

Explained to me what was causing problem before performing repair.Quick, knowledgable and efficient.Gave me advice on another problem in my home.Plan to call him back to fix that as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of misaligned interior door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Thank You!

09/04/2018

First of all, we made an appointment for Labor day which I thought was odd. He never contacted me again to confirm. When I finally reached him on the day he was supposed to show, he said he thought I changed my mind since he didn't hear from me. Bad business! He finally shows up to start the work we had agreed upon including the price and after I explained everything to him he tells me he just wan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various tasks around the house including replacing a faucet.

CATEGORY electrician, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, plumbing, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

I spoke to this man on the phone Friday and scheduled to come to his house and do an estimate on Monday. I asked if he could text me his address and he said he would. I confirmed that he had the correct phone number and then before I hung up I reminded him again to text me his address. He said he was going to do it right after he hangs up. He never texted me the address so I did not schedule him o...

08/30/2018

I needed a small fence and gate installed at the side of my house. Charles called the day after I posted the project, came to the house, then went to Lowes for needed supplies and returned the next day to do the job. He did excellent work, was extremely professional and punctual and could not have been nicer. Despite a pounding rain when he was half way finished, he stayed and continued to work un...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Project

CATEGORY fencing, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

08/10/2018

Professional and efficient. Charles was punctual, friendly and well-mannered. He came the next day. We're very happy with his work and will certainly use his services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove wooden box attached to ceiling of carport and haul away materials.

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service, hauling services, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

A variety of indoor/outdoor residential/commercial repairs/installations are offered. Please visit website for more detail. https://www.trying2think.com

Please visit website for a comprehensive list of services offered. https://www.trying2think.com

Not Applicable