Trying To Think Handyman Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

417 4th Ave SW

Largo, FL 33770

Florida stay at home order indicates the following are essential businesses that can continue working. "Plumbers, electricians, exterminators, custodial/janitorial workers, handyman services, funeral home workers and morticians, moving services, HVAC installers, carpenters, landscapers, gardeners, property managers, private security personnel and others who provide services to maintain the safety, sanitation and essential operation of properties and other essential activities" In addition I will do what is necessary to reduce chances of infection. Trying To Think Handyman Services is located in Largo Florida. Handyman services areas include Pinellas County. To see a comprehensive list of services provided please visit my website: https://www.trying2think.com I am an owner operated small business. I personally come to your home and do the work. I have been fixing and repairing things for the past 35 years. I believe keeping your word and showing up is important. In addition to accepting payment by cash, check, and PayPal, I also accept payment by Zelle....

handyman (41)door (6)woodworking (6)drywall repair (6)ceiling fan installation (5)plumbing (5)general contracting (5)hauling (4)electrical (4)auto repair (3)home remodeling (2)screen repair (2)

08/18/2020

Charles patched two large holes in my bathroom wall and did a superior job. I found him to be honest and professional. He returned phone calls and was timely in showing up for appointments. He is very reasonably priced. I have other jobs around the house that I plan to hire him again for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and support bath bar installation.

CATEGORY auto repair,drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/29/2020

It went very well. Charles was professional and I’ll hire him again for the many projects around my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a door to the garage plus other odds & ends around my home..Handyman Services

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

Thank You!

07/10/2020

The service was fabulous and timely. Absolutely no complaints and I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/02/2020

Charles arrived on time. He was very professional. He was very polite. He completed all the work I needed done. I will definitely call Charles again if I need help again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of different projects around the house

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,fences,handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/19/2020

I will say Charles is punctual but not easy to get a hold of. In reading previous reviews I feel I didn’t get the same handyman everyone raves about. He removed the vanity and mirror with little to no issues and patched the hole in the wall but honestly the patch work was not good quality. We paid him $120 half the cost we were quoted since he did do half the work at that point. Once I finally got...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old bathroom vanity and mirror and install new one plus patch hole in the wall

CATEGORY auto repair,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Went to remove vanity and mirror, couldn't do it because water shut off valves would not budge. Lost a days work. Plumber replaced valves she called me to remove vanity and mirror. She was not there, her elderly father, conducting Jewish religious services was there. She never showed up. She called me to install new vanity saying she would be there, she was not there. Her elderly father, conductin...

05/27/2020

Charles was out at my house all day and did a great job! I have him coming back tomorrow for more work. Fair prices, good work ethic and a nice guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixtures, ceiling fan installation and repair, replace screen door hardware, repair other screen door.

CATEGORY electrician,screen repair,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank You!

01/26/2020

Excellent Mr. Smith arrived on time to work Lights were installed first day. The shed doors were in bad shape. Mr Smith took them off (very heavy) He took them home to fix. When he brought them back, he had remade the exactly as the originals, only with better material. Very impressed, high quality work. Installing the exterior door to the garage took a little longer to fit due to sloppy job origi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motion detection lights. (2) Repair outside shed doors Replace exterior slab door, side of garage.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

Thank You Sir.

11/27/2019

He was prompt, the work was excellent, and we already have a new project in mind for him. We gave his card to a neighbor with a good recommendation. finally, a handyman we can count on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning, gutter guard installed, pool screen repair, inside garage ceiling repair.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Thank you so much!

11/11/2019

The work went very smoothly overall. It took approximately 2 hours to complete. Charles was neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charles showed up on time for his estimate. He scheduled his appointment an arrived on time to do the work. We asked him to install 3 shower/tub safety bars and replace a floor plug.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

10/16/2019

Very well Charles was very polite and respectful and knowledgeable and arrives when he said he was going to be there put in a full day and charge a very reasonable price I would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric fireplace put together a fence post and Fence hung the dining room table for together in various our jobs around the house

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thank You.

A variety of indoor/outdoor residential/commercial repairs/installations are offered. Please visit website for more detail. https://www.trying2think.com

Please visit website for a comprehensive list of services offered. https://www.trying2think.com

Check, PayPal