Surface Experts Inc

A 535 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2013

200 Country Club Dr Unit 907

Largo, FL 33771

Take advantage of our $99 tile and grout special NOW until Sept 1st, 2019. Up to 500 sq.ft. of tile and grout cleaned for $99(Ask about our GREAT deal ONLY FOR ANGIE"S LIST MEMBERS on grout sealing). We are a PREMIUM floor cleaning company serving the ENTIRE surrounding areas of Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Bradenton, Sarasota and as far south as Venice, Florida. We believe that "service is in the details". That is why you will notice that, not only will we clean your floors, we will provide detailed service that most companies WILL NOT provide........Services such as a complete door seal at your front door to keep the heat and bugs out of your home, corner guards to protect your walls from our hoses, high-speed air movers to quickly dry your carpets, extra care with your appliances when cleaning around them, etc. We also professionally clean tile and grout, upholstery, vct flooring, wood laminate flooring. If you have Mexican Saltillo tile in your home, we LOVE to restore and bring it back to life!We also can "color seal" your grout. We can also clean/restore your showers after years of soap scum build-up, mold, mildew, etc. If you read our reviews, you will see that not only do we get the surfaces clean as almost any company should be able to do, you will also see where our clients rave about how we take care of their home with specific details....

carpet cleaning (344)tile installation (237)floor cleaning (153)upholstery cleaning (102)air duct cleaning (20)oriental rug cleaning (18)mattress store (8)house cleaning (5)hardwood flooring (3)marble and granite (2)fireplace repair (1)

01/07/2021

Paul and Erica where pleasant, on time and very considerate of my home and furnishings. They exceeded my expectations all around and would defiantly refer them and use them again. I find it’s hard to find people that take pride in their work and they defiantly do. Thank you for doing a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile and grout cleaning, area rug cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

01/04/2021

Paul was great. He had great communication before arrival and was early for the appointment. I live in a difficult location to get to during the high season on Longboat Key. He came and made my carpets look new. I did not think they would be serviceable and would need to be replaced. I would highly recommend and will certainly use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

12/29/2020

Paul was awesome and the job he did was incredible. I would recommend to anyone who is in need of his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile cleaned and new grout color applied. Clean and polish terrazzo floors in two rooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

12/24/2020

Paul and Erika were on time at 8am for both appointments, we're professional and Paul explain ex the process. This washould the first time my grout was professionally cleaned in 18 years and incredibly the grout looks brand new and it is light in color! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

D

12/23/2020

Contacted Surface Experts to arrange for an estimate. Owner was on the road and was going to call me back to setup a date/time. That was a few weeks ago. I have not been since contacted by anyone from Surface experts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout cleaning/sealing

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

It was somewhat surprising and disappointing that on the evening before Christmas Eve that, instead of celebrating peace, love, joy and the imminent birthday of Jesus that someone would have thoughts of negativity enough to take time to sit down and write a review with the intent to hurt another human being especially when the information was factually inaccurate. Yes, we did talk on the phone and...

12/16/2020

Paul arrived on time, he and his assistant, Erica are very attentive, professional and hard working. They did a tremendous job on my carpets.Looks great. It's such a pleasure having professional people do a AWESOME job!! I definitely would hire Surface Experts again!! They clean all kinds of floors. Give them a call, the great job that Paul N Erica do....will have you "FLOORED"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned and shampooed

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

12/14/2020

Very well. Paul always does and an amazing job. Everything is practically new when he is done. I have been so pleased with their work that I have referred them over and over again and would easily hire him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had draperies and sofa steamed cleaned.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

12/08/2020

Paul and Erica did an outstanding job for us. Great communication and very prompt. They arrived on time and are very personable. They reviewed the job to ensure an understanding of our expectations and proceeded to totally exceeded them! As the owners of vacation rental units, we will be calling on Surface Experts in the future. We highly recommend Paul and Erica! Thank you both for a job well don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional Cleaning which included carpets, tile floors as well as sofas, loveseats and area rugs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/06/2020

This is the 3rd time we have utilized the services of Surface Experts. Our expectations are surpassed every time. Our tile floors shine, and our white couch looks like new! Surface Experts is knowledgeable, neat, prompt and reasonably priced. I have and do highly recommend this company for all types of surface cleaning jobs, big or small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors and furniture cleaned and resurfaced.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2020

11/25/2020

So happy I found Paul and Erica and Surface Experts when I was searching for someone to clean carpets through a condo. Paul and Erica arrived promptly at the scheduled time and immediately went to work. I could tell immediately that I made the correct choice. They took great care in the job they did and I was completely satisfied. Not only will I contact them anytime I need floors cleaned but I wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of carpets throughout condo

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning/Sealing, Upholstery Cleaning, Terrazzo Cleaning/Restoration, Marble/Granite Cleaning/Restoration, Professional Marble/Granite Countertop Sealing, Travertine, VCT Cleaning/Sealing, Color Sealing, Vehicle Interior Cleaning, Hardwood Floors/Hardwood Laminate Floors Cleaning

Repairs, Installation