Massage Envy

Angie's List since May 2009

Not Rated| 11 Reviews

Additional contact name - Yvone Heverly. Additional DBA - Massage Envy Franchising LLC....

Reid, Susan

14  REVIEWS
Reid, Susan

Massage therapy office. To see if a therapist is board certified visit http://www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php.

C

09/17/2015

I have been going for years for facials and massages. They request a large tip on each visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went there for a facial. The facials are nice. Your skin has to be clear. They request you book an appointment long in advance not knowing if your skin will be breakout free.

C

09/03/2014

The front desk staff is usually professional. When I wake up with alot of aches and pains, I call and sometimes get an appointment for the same day. The front desk told me not to do that anymore, so I don't go there as often. I go elsewhere too. The facials I have are nice, but you are asked to make a purchase of expensive products. This place has a higher ' tip suggestion ' display then other Mas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The business if close to where I live. I have alot of aches and pains. Sometimes the therapy helps, sometimes not much.I have been a member since 2008.

06/10/2014

Masseuse was mechanical, not at all interactive. Desk staff was mediocre

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massage for back

05/20/2013

Very nice. Three men (Eddie, Todd, and Curtis? ) are particularly good therapists.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I value regular massages for tension release.

03/25/2013

I was able to make the appointment the same day. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the facility is. My massage therapist asked me where I needed the most work and how much pressure I wanted. She (Benita) was wonderful and did a thorough massage. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I suffer from upper neck pain and back pain. went to massage envy and had Benita.

Massage therapy.