Bird, Dr. Alberto

Angie's List since September 2011

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html....

Bernier, Dr. Brian F.

There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org Additional Hours: 1 Sat a month By Appt

08/07/2015

Dr. Bird checked my gum line to see whether the pockets had gotten deeper. He made recommendations as to what I should do now to improve the condition of my gums. Unlike other dental professionals in the area that try to push expensive unnecessary treatments, he puts the patients health before profit.  He did my gum surgery eight years ago and I have grateful for his expertise. His staff is wonder...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning

CATEGORY dentists

07/30/2013

Dr. Bird was excellent.  After taking x-rays, he is monitoring my condition and recommending a conservative form of treatment.  I was very happy as I did not want someone who would talk me into a lot of expensive treatments.   He was very thorough and kept a record of the condition of each tooth/gums.  He was very calm and professional and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had gum disease for quite a few years and was being treated by a dentist out of state.  After my move to Florida, someone recommended Dr. Bird as I was looking for a conservative, but thorough, periodontist.

02/15/2012

He does a good job. They staff is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go for a routine cleaning and checkup.

09/21/2011

Everything has gone excellent with Dr. Bird. He is a very personable and informative doctor. I had gum surgery done with him and it was a great experience. His staff is amazing, and his hygienist Jennifer has a great personality and does a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a dental cleaning and check up on my gum pockets.They measured the depth of the pockets in the gum line.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics

General dentist, periodontics and implant & crown lengthening.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available