ABBEY CARPET & FLOOR

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 10 Reviews

We have convenient financing options available for qualified buyers. We offer a lifetime installation warranty and an exclusive satisfaction guarantee on most products....

N/A
Jdorns Woodworks Llc

11/07/2017

Sales staff very professional and helpful. Installers did work quickly, though left room messier than we would have liked. Final outcome very good. I recommend Abbey Carpet (Carpet Inn) for quality tile at a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old carpet on enclosed lanai with new tile flooring.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

08/02/2017

We worked with Pam at Abbey who seems to have an excellent background in design concepts. We were encouraged to select samples to bring home and view in that environment. She was helpful suggesting grout to accommodate the tile. We placed a deposit. When tile arrived, we were contacted to set up an install time. Installer arrived timely and ready to work. There were supposed to be two installers, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One 11' x 11' utility room and approximately 100 sq ft of front hall with tile & grout selected from Abbey's catalogs.

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/23/2012

I was very pleased with them. When I told them my problem they sent their guy that lays wood over and he said he could do it. They were very professional and did it in a timely fashion. They told me when they were going to be here and they were here. They called the day before. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed hard wood flooring in my family room. Part of the room is tile so the transition piece would have been right in the middle of the floor. It was important to me not to have that. They were the only ones that told me they could put the floor in without using a transition piece. They put it in and it looks great.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

01/11/2011

Installation was professional and done to our satisfaction. After 2 years of being down, it started delaminating in our bedroom and the seams are coming undone. Abbey sent their installers out once and they tacked the carpet down leading into our bathroom. The seam at the bedroom door and hallway has completely torn away and the carpet is delaminating something terrible. We called Abbey who then s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought and had carpeting installed from Abbey Carpet. It is a Beaulieu Frieze Nylon carpeting with we both fell in love with at the store. But from there it has been a total nightmare for us.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

10/31/2006

They were not pushy ''sales'' people. They were honest, took time, and had a large selection of items to choose from at what seemed to be fair prices. They did no trick pricing(raising the price just to put it on sale). I did not feel like they would just sell me anything to get my money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am in the process of remodeling my home. I need a surface to finish a porch with stone and tile. They were very helpful in giving me ideas, even if it was not something they carried.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,pavers, gravel

We offer sales and installation of carpet, wood, ceramic tile, stone, area rugs, kitchen & bath cabinetry, custom drapery and blinds.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available