Land O'Lakes Water Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2006

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Specializing in water treatment systems for well, city and county water using peroxide and retention and water filtering. Family owned and operated since 1980 . Service and repairs within 24 hours. In house financing available upon approval. Credit Cards accepted. Long time member of local Chamber of Commerce. Known for trustworthiness and integrity. We know water!...

GLASS WATER SYSTEMS

We are a full service water treatment company that handles any water problems. We are a commercial, industrial, and residential service company. We have over 45 years of combined experience and the owner has been working in this business since 1995. Our company was founded in 2004. We currently have several thousand customers in almost every state and some foreign countries. We believe in good service and affordable water treatment. We accept appointments for Saturdays and do not work on Sundays

02/28/2017

Jeff and his crew took out the old chemicals from the iron and softener tanks, cleaned the tanks and installed new chemicals. The electrical timer was also replaced. Everything is working good again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our water softner system needed to be cleaned. The water in the house was " hard " and we could smell an order.

06/08/2016

It went great. I called them in the morning and they returned my call promptly. Called when they were on their way as I had requested. Took care of my salt and repaired a leaking tube connector. I was pleased with the promptness, thoroughness, conscientiousness, and professionalism of everyone I interacted with. I will definitely use these folks on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added salt, repaired connection

11/06/2014

I have used Land O Lakes Water for 11 years and purchased a replacement softener from them two years ago. I consider them an excellent vendor for my water softener needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced my water softener and replaced some parts. My well has a lot of calcium in it and it gums up and it is best to have them service it once a year.

C

06/15/2014

The staff showed up on time and installed equipment as quoted, however within two weeks our water began smelling like and quot;rotten eggsand quot;; which was a new problem. We contacted the office and they promptly sent out a technician stating our options are to either remove the anode rod in our water heater (approx cost $200) and/or install a chlorine tank (approx cost $650). This was never me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water softener and greensand filtration system.

10/23/2013

I did not chose Land O' Lakes Water for a new water treatement system for my house, but they were a very, very close second. Karl came out the same day that I called for a quote. If for some reason my other choice doesn't work out, I definitely would not hesitate to give Karl a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider provided a quote for a water treatment system for my house.

CATEGORY water softeners

We are bummed that we came in second but do so appreciate a potential customer taking the time to rate us so highly. Should you change your mind, please give Karl a ring. We KNOW YOUR WATER because we live and work here. We are able to respond quickly to your needs. (see previous review)

Water Treatment. Water Softener. Water Filtration. Water Softening service on most equipment and water equipment sales. Rental equipment. Salt deliveries. Knowledgeable and Terrific techs who know the water in our area! Shop Local!

Water heaters.