Daniel M Ossman Drafting Service Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since August 2012

Since 1986, I have been in the construction, drafting and design field either on the inside reviewing plans or bringing my clients concept dreams to life. As a former City of Tampa Building Plans Examiner, I am up to date on all current codes and requirements, including the latest edition of the Florida Building Code. I am a full service drafting and design company. My firm specializes in residential construction plans for wood decks, masonry walls, interior remodeling, room additions (small and large), and new house plans, "yes I do it all" . No matter how small your project is, your project is just as important as someone who has a large addition or new home. I take on a lot of the smaller projects that many companies feel that are beneath them or they have no time for. I am a "one man team", who specializes in providing personalized professional service with quality design in construction documents for permitting. Every Innovating custom design is created with the homeowner’s vision in mind and customized to each client’s needs and lifestyle. I stick to what I do best. I have a very good plan approval rating with all the cities and counties. I provide services for homeowners, contractors and investors. I try not to overbook. I believe a quick turn around time is essential to your project. My business is built on reputation, referrals and repeat clients. Services include: * One stop drafting and design service. * Signed and sealed construction documents for permitting. * Provide on site consultations. * After the fact permit drawings. * Assist with the permitting process. * Help in selecting and working with builders, subcontractors, and / or interior designers. * Available to meet with you around your busy schedule including evenings and weekends. * My company is also insured and bonded. See my website for more info: https://ossmandesign.com ...

YETI Construction Inc

Residential and Commercial Contractor, specialist in Kitchen & Bathroom renovations and Additions License #CBC1259927

01/10/2021

Daniel is wonderful to work with. Professional, timely, and great communicator. He listened to our vision, and was easily able to bring that to life. We would definitely recommend Daniel for your drafting/architectural needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plans for an addition

CATEGORY remodeling,architect

12/16/2020

Great everything was done on time and he gave us good advice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drawings for permits for an addition

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders,architect

11/15/2020

He was awesome from the beginning to the end. Professional and punctual with detail knowledge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Architect for home addition work

11/12/2020

He was very quick and always on time. His experience made it very quick to complete the task. Provided all the documents and info. He was professional and excellent. I would refer to him anybody. It was very nice experience working with him!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Draft/Architect work for my Home addition more than 500 Square feet

11/09/2020

Great. Dan is professional and very easy to work with. The whole process was incredibly fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plans for a house addition

N/A