Craven Chiropractic Clinic

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2009

Established in 1978, serving central Pasco County. Phone calls are answered live 24/7. Voted "Best Of Pasco" by Tampa Tribune Readers Poll....

06/07/2014

Excellent Dr. And office staff. Can always squeeze me in the same day. Very affordable if don't have insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustments as needed for back and neck pain.

06/03/2014

Right after Christmas and before New Years I started to have back spasms. Tried calling quite a few Drs. to only find out they were closed that week. I found Craven Chiropractic and they accepted my health coverage and told me to come up to the office right away. Went for therapy and they have really helped my back. I would recommend to any one in need of a chiropractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back spasms.

07/16/2009

It can be tough to find good medical care, but Craven has been able to provide me with excellent medical care. The staff is very good. Everyone is very courteous and kind. They have recently moved into new facilities and everything is very clean and up to date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Craven Chiropractic Care for my chiropractic care. I have been going to them for the past fifteen years.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Short term relief care for neck and back pain. Cash discounts and family plans available. Most insurance accepted.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa