Complete Climate Control

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Complete Climate Control is a full service HVAC company that prides itself on customer service. We have service techs that are located in Hillsborough, Pinellas & Pasco counties to respond quickly to all request for service. We are licensed through the State of Florida but also hold county and/or city licenses to operate and pull permits as necessary. Our base rate is $85 per hour with 1 one hour minimum, however we do not charge travel time. We can inform you of tax credit incentives available if it determined that you need new equipment. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover for payment as well as personal checks. No charge for estimates and we guarantee to meet or beat any legitimate competitors price on comparable equipment. Additional phone number - (877) 929-8755....

Unik Heating and Cooling Inc

HVAC contractor

Offers by Unik Heating and Cooling Inc on Angie's List

02/01/2017

As usual, courteous and efficient and timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned central unit and recharged coolant. They service and replace all central heat and ac units in this 18 unit apt complex

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/01/2017

Excellent service and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Climate Contril has always been very responsive and extremely professional with each service they perform. I have used them consistently for HVAC issues at many of my properties.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed coils and cleaned them

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/06/2016

Adam and his company had the chance to sell me thousands of dollars of duct work yet chose to come back with an honest diagnosis that didn't put money in their pocket and saved me a ton. This is the kind of person you want when it comes to HVAC work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a previous AC company tell me that my duct work was leaking and needed to be replaced. I thought this could be wrong as I had good air flow and cooling. I was comparing prices so I called Adam from Complete Climate Control to give me a price on replacing the duct work. He crawled around in the attic and came back with great news. It was fine and he couldn't find any leaks. This was the best news ever!! thanks Adam.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Air conditioning, heating, thermal imaging, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, repairs, replacements & installation.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available, American Express