Tidal Pressure Washing

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

5600 New Tampa Hwy

Lakeland, FL 33815

We offer services to residential and commercial properties. We have power washing, multiple pressure and soft wash machines. We also have all equipment needed to complete any job. House/building, driveway, drivethru/parking lot, sidewalk, pool cage, patio, deck, lanai, sanitize, roof, sign, and the list goes on! When hiring a professional pressure washer such as Tidal Pressure Washing you can rest assure you will be getting someone with experience and know how to complete the job. We have the different machines so that we are well prepared to do the job. Power washing uses hot water to get deep down and sanitize. Pressure washing uses cold water for more of an every day use. Soft wash is just that soft or low pressure that is more chemical concentrated- would be used or roofing, pool cages, and areas that need the high chemical concentration. We service both east and west coast Florida. We are licensed and insured....

pressure washing (7)roof cleaning (3)concrete driveways (3)gutter cleaning (1)

08/28/2020

Great..they were great . The house looked new again. I would call on them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/18/2020

Service was friendly, fast and reasonably priced. Beautiful results. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 story house pressure washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

06/24/2020

I was very happy with the service they provided and they cleaned up the property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/05/2020

Tidal pressure washing did a super job. My house looks fabulous. Ed was knowledgeable and very helpful. My house is surrounded by plants...not one died. They took their time and made sure every area was clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washing house walkways driveway and roof

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/05/2020

It was excellent. It looked like I had the house painted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed my driveway, house, all the walkways including the patio, and the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

05/05/2020

I loved it. They gave me a time frame that they will be there and contacted me because the one location was gated and locked. I would also recommend them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did two separate pressure washing job for me. First job was my patio, my entire house, and my park model. The second part, they came back to do the pool area and the pavilion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

05/02/2020

Tidal Pressure Washing did a wonderful job. They were extremely knowledgeable with very affordable pricing. Both Crissy and Ed were friendly and helpful. I would certainly recommend Tidal Pressure Washing for any outdoor cleaning needs. I will continue to use them for any and all outdoor cleaning needs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing of house, driveway, walk ways and screens on patio.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pressure washing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

05/01/2020

My house looks like I had it painted. Ed is very knowledgeable and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing my driveway, house and walkways. They did a WONDERFUL job.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning