North Lakeland Lawn Equipment

Angie's List since August 2012

Welcome to North Lakeland Lawn Equipment! North Lakeland Lawn Equipment has been servicing customers in Lakeland since 1983. We provide a variety of repair services, and we carry parts that are compatible with most brands. North Lakeland Lawn Equipment is your headquarters for all your residential and commercial power equipment needs! We are a supplier of parts for pressure washers, portable generators, hedge trimmers, handheld two-cycle blowers, chain saws, and other portable lawn equipment, as well as VP racing fuel and Schaeffer's specialized lubricants. We also provide repairs for such equipment made by most major brands. North Lakeland Lawn Equipment also has parts and maintenance work available for go-kart, tractors, portable generators, and riding lawn mowers. We have a $30 estimate upon inspection, but this amount will be applied towards the price of a scheduled repair! Mention this online advertisement, and you will have access to an exclusive offer: $5 blade sharpener! We can be reached Mondays through Fridays. Saturdays are available only during the summer....

Pro Image Remodeling, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Quality home service and remodeling at reasonable rates

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune ups

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

08/22/2012

They picked up the lawn mower. They had done everything but the starter was on back order. They did a good job of keeping me informed of the status. When it was ready, they brought it back. They even washed it. It looked brand new and acted brand new. Great to have my mower back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My riding lawn mower was not starting. I have no way to take the mower to their shop, so they provide pick and delivery for a very reasonable price. They picked up the mower. The mower needed a new started and soleinoid. I also found out they did maintenance. I had them do an oil change, filter change, and put on new blades.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Lawn mower repair, Lawn mower parts, Lawn equipment parts, Saw sharpening service.

Visa, MasterCard