Mayfield Construction, Inc.

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2011

We offer Free Estimates and Senior discounts. Fast turn around times. Our customers become our friends. As a State Certified Building Contractor we can build residential and commercial buildings up to three stories. At Mayfield Construction, Inc., we take the time to learn about your lifestyle before beginning to design a custom home that meets your wants and needs. We work closely with clients to ensure they are completely satisfied with every aspect of the design. Throughout the entire process, our main goal is to help our clients make their dream home a reality. To start building your dream home, please fill out our contact form or call us today!...

Ridge Top Exteriors

Our team members have the training and experience required to deliver top-notch home remodeling services. We answer your calls promptly, show up on schedule for all jobs and get the job done to specification at the first attempt. That is why we provide lifetime warranties on labor for all our projects. This has enabled us to develop an excellent reputation within the communities where we offer our services. Now, you can also enjoy the same commitment, dedication, professionalism and customer care when you call on us for roofing, siding, windows or gutters! When upgrading your home exteriors, we understand there are two things are that are important, a perfect installation and price! Ridge Top Exteriors is happy to offer both to homeowners like you.

Award 2019
Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors on Angie's List

08/16/2017

Brilliantly. Over and above my expectations. Despite the Friday traffic, the heat, and the curious neighbors, Mayfield did a quick and thorough de-construction of the kitchen. His helpers were polite, enthusiastic, and worked tirelessly hauling cabinets and rubble down to their truck. A+ Rating. The decision to go with Mayfield for the demo was a good one; Ray worked through the 60 year old plaste...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray was the first to respond to my request for an estimate for the removal of my old kitchen (cabinets, counters, range) and a wall demo. All in all I exchanged 23 messages with him before I hired him. His responses were courteous, friendly and straightforward. He was the ONLY one of about 10 contractors that actually gave me a NUMBER: A concrete dollar amount that I could expect to pay for a concrete job. There was no question in my mind that this company was the one I wanted to deal with.

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/31/2017

Everything was done as requested. Workers even had a few good suggestions on some design aspects. Tile work was superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two complete bathroom makeovers, including flooring.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

D

12/10/2016

Never showed for the estimate on several occasions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On 2 separate occasions a month apart, I contacted this company for a bathroom remodel estimate. Although the gentleman was extremely nice over the phone, he never called or showed up at the scheduled times for the estimates. On both occasions again, I called the next day and he apologized, explained his reasons, set up another time and still did not show up or call to give a reason for missing the appointments.

CATEGORY handyman service

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It went great. They were very professional.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

03/14/2016

Excellent I would highly recommend to anyone. They were very personable very nice very cordial very clean overall very pleasent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new sliding glass door

CATEGORY handyman service

New home build, Design build, Remodeling, Repair, Insurance claims, Water Damage, Emergency Home Repairs

Docks, Water retention walls, 4 story Buildings or taller