Max Home Inspections

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2011

MAX Home Inspections has over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, we provide same day electronic report returns and some of the most competitive pricing in the industry. You know how you always want the best product for the least amount of money? well now you can!...

Anchor Home Inspection

Full Service home Inspection company

07/26/2018

Hal and Danny were very professional, on time, and kept us well-informed. I found MAx Inspections here on Angies List and trusted the positive reviews, especially after learning of the cost. I believe it was a bit high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

06/08/2018

Very well, they were there on time. Very professional. Very glad with this company and the service guy..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

06/06/2018

My inspector was very professional, easy going and lovely to work with. She addressed all my questions with lots of patience!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

06/02/2018

Amazing customer service and super fast delivery of report. Called and was able to schedule the inspection within one hour from my call and the report came on the same day. I will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wind mitigation

03/17/2018

I just had a home inspection completed by Max Home Inspections. They are by far, the best company in the business. Scheduling was a breeze and swift, I only had to wait 3 days. The inspector- Shawn, was courteous, knowledgeable and incredibly thorough. The report generated, took only 2 hours to receive. It had photos of every appliance, with data sheets and even a “recall” report. In all my years,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Full Home Inspections, Chinese Drywall Testing, Mold Testing, Termite Testing (WDO), Pools and Spas, Mobile Homes, Old Homes, Newer Homes

We do not offer testing on sprinkler systems

Check, Visa, MasterCard