AJ Fence Mfg. Inc.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2015

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

3929 Old Tampa Hwy.

Lakeland, FL 33811

AJ Fence Inc. is a local owned family business since 2004. We have provided fencing for family’s through-out Polk and Hillsborough counties. Give us a call for a "Free Estimate". We specialize in wood, vinyl, chain link & aluminum fencing. Our company is license and insured and provides competitive prices (No sub-contractors). We have over twelve years experience in custom built fencing. All of our fences are custom built with high quality products. We strive for customer satisfaction. One of our main goals is to provide high quality, durable, and low maintenance fencing at an affordable price for all of our customers....

fencing (39)

07/03/2020

Horrible experience working with AJ Fence. We got an original quote for $3,256 a couple months ago and had them out again today since our neighbors also wanted to get a fence. When Adam came out today he initially quoted us over $3,900 with less fence. We had to shorten the one side of the fence due to a window. We did add on a gate, but on the initial quote we got it said the gate would be an add...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence for house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/26/2019

AJ Fence removed all of the old fencing from my yard ( and the 20 feet of my neighbors) and then installed a 20 foot section in my yard that attached to my neighbors existing fence . You can see in the pictures what a great job they did ! ( all on the day that the first heat advisory was issued ) Thank you all! Dawn A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great experience from initial free estimate through job completion .Everyone went above and beyond and were quick to respond to questions. Estimate came in 100’s below other estimates ( and estimate/actual amount paid were the same ). My fence offered a challenge in that it was all old wood on my side - and partial wood/ vinyl on my neighbors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Greatly appreciate your business!

03/20/2019

They delivered what they promised. From estimate to work performed, they were always on time. Adam and staff were very accommodating and professional. The installation crew did a great job! They never stopped until work was complete. Every person was courteous, professional and the work site was left clean. Very satisfied with overall process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove wood fence and installed vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Thank you for your business! We greatly appreciate it.

03/01/2019

They arrived on time and were very nice and professional. I was pleased with the quality of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two front fences on both sides of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to install your fence.

11/11/2018

The Crew was Punctual, very Professional, when I had any changes that needed to be made, they responded, quickly and timely. GREAT JOB!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

10/12/2018

They did a great job I’m happy with the results. I will recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 gates on sides of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Photo for AJ Fence Mfg. Inc. - 3929 Old Tampa Hwy., Lakeland, FL - 37469200

Thank you for your business! Greatly appreciate the opportunity to install your gates.

10/03/2018

Work was completed in a timely manner. Fence sections repaired look good and are solid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

09/14/2018

He was very fast to come home to give a quote. His price was the best of 3 companies I quoted with and his service was excellent. He worked with my schedule and work was finished on time. I had to leave the home when the project was being done and didn’t see the finished product, so there was something that I wanted changed and he gladly came back another day to change to my liking. Would highly r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
White Lakeland stile fence in big lot with 2 gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

We greatly appreciate your business!

07/30/2018

They were prompt, clean and very thorough. Well constructed and the gates were also well constructed with really good hardware.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 90+ feet of fencing and two gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

C

07/16/2018

Came out gave estimated price and left

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing from front of house to back butting up to neighbors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Specialize in installation of custom built fence: Wood, Vinyl, Chain Link, and Aluminum

Electric Gate Operators,