Trigani, Dr. Stephen J

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Gardens Dental Care

Dr. David W. Yates is a native Floridian who has been practicing dentistry for more than 25 years. This Palm Beach Gardens dentist takes great pride in providing excellence for all his patient's dental needs. Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Yates received his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University and his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Southern Illinois University. He also completed a post-graduate dental program at Emory University and earned his Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University. Dr. Yates has trained with some of the world's most prominent dental education institutes and dentists and brings that expertise to each patient. Dr. David Roshkind is an associate at Gardens Dental Care and brings many years of experience to the practice. In addition, Dr. Chris Rouleau, oral surgeon, provides wisdom teeth extractions and dental implants. The warm and welcoming team at Garden Dental Care look forward to serving your dental needs now and in the future. Learn more about us here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_Hnki5U2Q.

02/02/2015

I went to him years ago, and then I started going to somebody else and I didn’t like him.  So I’m going back.  His hygienist Claudia is the best.  He’s just been the family dentist for years.  I have no idea about the billing and administration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Trigani for dentistry.

09/21/2011

He is kind, honest, and highly skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Trigani to get my teeth cleaned and for dental maintenance.

03/10/2011

The visit went very well. He is very kind and patient. He is low-key, as far as his attitude is concerned. He is concerned with saving your teeth. He is just a nice man. You have to pay him at the end of each visit. I don't like the fact that I have to do the billing that way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my dentist.

General Dentistry