Papa's Plumbing

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2007

plumbing repairs and replacements...

Leading Plumbing Services, LLC

We are still accepting all service call requests for any plumbing needs and collect payment electronically. We can service your home with minimal physical contact! Our safety measures have increased dramatically as recommended by the CDC due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! Do you need a new water heater? Are your pipes clogged up again? When you're experiencing plumbing problems in West Palm Beach, FL, Allstar Plumbing Services, LLC can help. Our team has the equipment and experience needed to provide plumbing services efficiently.

02/06/2020

Didn't show up on the promised day. Didn't complete the job on their next appointment. Made me wait with boxes of items I had cleared from cabinets over a weekend. Expensive work and poor customer service. Toilet valve began to leak almost immediately. Boss treated me very unprofessionally when I asked for repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various plumbing repairs

C

06/25/2018

Other than the over the phone estimate not being adjusted & faucet sprayer being loose after only a few months, it was a satisfactory installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner purchased kitchen faucet replacement.

04/11/2017

Chris & Carlos were here on time, worked quickly & as always were professional. I've had this company several times for different issues and the great service begins with the phone call with Mike (owner) right down to the actual service techs. Very trustworthy and I recommend them to everyone I hear of looking for a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guest bathroom toilet & valve replacement.

01/16/2017

They were punctual, friendly and efficient. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install shut off valves

12/14/2016

Mike from Papa's arrived & easily replaced the valves & the hoses as well. He also adjusted some tinkering I had done inside the tank & made that work better. The final price was less than the estimate over the phone because the work went quickly. Three years ago, Papa's replaced our water heater at a very good price, I know, I looked around. Recently, Papa's saved our neighbor around $400 on a ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The water shut off valve was leaking on one of our toilets. I wanted to replace the shut off valve on both toilets.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Water heater repair & replacement, sink, toilet, tub faucets repair & replace, drain cleaning, water filtration, garbage disposal, clogs removed, leaks repaired, main valves, hose bibbs & sprinkler system.

N/A