Palm Beach Dermatology

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 70 patients per day....

04/02/2016

09/12/2014

Whole body exam, 4 skin biopsy's.  He takes Medicare. Very professional,  friendly staff.

01/13/2013

Apointment on time and in and out with no questions as everything was explained in the procedure room

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Smith and is staff is excellent good communication and very helpfull!

01/12/2012

I like that the receptionist will call me if the doctor is running a bit behind and suggest a new time to come in limiting the wait time.  Sometimes I get a bill in the mail for under $10 and wish that could have been taken care of at the time of the visit or they would just add it on during the next visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our family has been going to Dr Smith's Dermatology office for the past 5 years.   They have been very professional and provided the best solutions for teenage acne issues for both of my children.   My recent visit was for a 6 month checkup for some abnormal moles on my back.    They were able to remove them and provided a call as soon as the results were back.

10/11/2010

He was recommended to me and served the purpose. I have seen him twice and he seems to be very nice. I have never had any problems with the staff and they always seemed to be cordial. They also seemed to be very friendly. The equipment in the office was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Smith is my dermatologist and I see him occasionally. My most recent appointment with him was about a year ago.

Dermatology