Mike the Plumber Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8730 Arrowhead Drive

Lake Worth, FL 33467

Mike the Plumber Inc in Lake Worth, is a full service plumbing company that is licensed and insured. We service Wellington, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton and all of Palm Beach and Northern Broward County and specialize in all plumbing needs from new construction to remodels to any service. Some of our services include: Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Inspections, Water Heaters, Fixture Replacement, Re-pipes, Remodels, Additions, Chinese Drywall Re-pipes, Backflow Certifications, Installations & Repairs, Water Filtration Systems, Video Camera Sewer Inspections, Leak Detection, Sprinkler Repair and On-call 24 hour Emergency Services....

plumber (291)water heater repair and installation (31)drain cleaning (19)handyman (7)water softener installation and repair (5)sewer cleaning (3)bathtub refinishing (2)hvac repair (1)home remodeling (1)

03/21/2020

Mike the plumber is exceptional. I had a kitchen disconnect and reconnect done plus an outdoor hose faucet replaced. They are very professional, do great work and arrive on time all at a very fair price. Doug came out to do the work. Doug is extremely knowledgeable, very friendly and professional and does outstanding work. I couldn’t be more satisfied and they charge reasonable prices. I highly re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen disconnect and reconnect. Replace outdoor hose faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thank you so very much [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review! We are so glad to hear how pleased you are with our company and our work! When ever you have any plumbing issue we will be more then happy to help you out again!

09/25/2019

Mike The Plumber is amazing. We've had Doug and James help us tackle plumbing issues both big and small. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and do high quality work. Plus, they are affordable! I strongly recommend them. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink faucet replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a wonderful review [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad you are pleased with Doug and James and their knowledge/work! No matter the size, big or small, we are more then happy to come assist with any of your future plumbing needs!

09/23/2019

Exceptional plumbing service, clog was dislodged sand kitchen sink drains perfectly. Will not hesitate to call them for all my future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clog in kitchen sink drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with our previous service! Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

05/23/2019

Amazing service. Incredibly quick response. From initial phone call to completion of the job in under two hours. Reasonably priced, very professional, nice technicians. I highly recommend. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water pipe in backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

We are so happy to hear how pleased with our services you were and to have obtained another amazing customer as yourself! We are happy to help with any future plumbing needs you might come across!

05/03/2019

We discovered a clog late at night when the shower wouldn’t drain. I called Mike the Plumber at 8:40 the next morning and Nicole sent someone to the house by 10:45am. He was able to quickly ***** the situation and get to work. He was finished by 12:15pm. They were a pleasure to work with and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time out to give us your review! We are so glad we were able to promptly arrive and take care of the issue at hand. Please continue to keep us in mind for any of your plumbing needs.

01/29/2019

The guy that can was very nice and install was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our company performance. I am very happy that you were satisfied with our services. Please continue to keep us in mind for any of your plumbing needs.

01/15/2019

Orchids and Praises to Jon from Mike the Plumber, Inc. Jon is punctual, very knowledgeable, highly skilled, totally neat in appearance and in work habits, a hard worker, and very conscientious! He is quite the find! I had purchased (from Home Depot) what I had believed was a replacement for my kitchen faucet with all of the necessary parts. However, when I opened the box Jon pointed out that the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new kitchen faucet and parts; new handheld shower and parts

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

We are so pleased to have made another amazing customer such as yourself, It is such a joy talking to you on the phone. We as a company will always be there whenever you may need us again at anytime.

01/07/2019

Good experience with Mike the Plumber. TJ was experienced and quickly diagnosed the root cause of the leak. He explained options to fix the leak and gave helpful tips to deal with the insurance. Tom spent 6 hours to complete the repair, with good quality of work and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom water leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

What a great review! Thank you so much. Customer satisfaction is our goal.

01/04/2019

A lovely young man, Doug, was professional, friendly and knew his business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOILET REPAIR

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

What a great review! Thank you so much. Customer satisfaction is our goal.

12/17/2018

I needed to have a faulty faucet replaced as I was about to receive guests the following day. Jacklyn was courteous and professional. I was grateful that she was able to schedule a time for me on short notice. The serviceman, Doug, was on time and did a great job. As other reviewers already wrote, efficiency and integrity are definitely words that can describe this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Thank you for such a great review of our company, We truly appreciate it and are very happy as a whole to solve all your plumbing issues.

Plumbing Installation & Repair - Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters, Fixture Replacement, Re-Pipes, Drywall Re-Pipes, Backflow, Water Filtration, Video Camera Sewer Inspections, Leak Detection, & Sprinkler Repair.

Appliance Repair.