John Pellegrino Painting & Pressure Cleaning

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2011

John Pellegrino Painting & Pressure Cleaning is your premiere artisanal painting and pressure cleaning company. Established in 2004, we have provided our customers with the leading quality of work. Our team can transform your interior or exterior living spaces with a fresh paint of coat that your family can enjoy for years to come or let us make your deck look like new with our pressure cleaning services....

TLC Pressure Cleaning & Home Improvement

Local owner operated business specializing in Sand Blasting, Painting, Low Pressure cleaning on roofs also no pressure at customers request. Metal roofs,driveways, patios, pool decks, sidewalks, swales, curbing, signs, gutters, restaurant fronts, HO-A's, and Property Management Companies.Ipride myself in customer service. Call me today for Summer & Fall specials for pressure washing and window cleaning and a free estimate. AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK … CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED.

10/01/2016

He was supposed to show up for an estimate and he did not call or show up. I would not recommend him to anyone. I have read other reviews and wonder how he stays in business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside of my house painted.

CATEGORY house painters

07/26/2015

He has done pressure cleaning, painting and lawn maintenance.  All have been excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done numerous jobs for me and has always done an excellent job.

CATEGORY lawn service,pressure washing,house painters

05/12/2015

Very personable.  Very approachable.  Will work with you on any needs you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping/Tree Service.  Regular landscape maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaper,tree service

11/16/2014

The experience with John Pellegrino and his crew were excellent!  From the first time John came to discuss the work and give us a price to paint the house he was thorough and professional.  We had prices from 6 different painters and John was not the lowest but by far was the most knowledgeable, thorough and honest.  We were extremely satisfied with John, the quality of the work and the profession...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The exterior of my home was pressure cleaned, caulked, primed and painted.  Roof, driveway and sidewalks were cleaned beautifully and some fascia work was done on the house before painting.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

Working for the [member name removed] family was my pleasure, there should be more customers like [member name removed]. Lifetime guarantee on workmanship, so feel free to call me 24/7. John Pellegrino

10/12/2014

excellent   would highly recommend   saved me a paint job by being honest  insisted on doing the work for a bottle of water

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
totally cleaned by hand my two very large outside front doors

CATEGORY house painters